18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-06-2023, 01:40 AM
[REQ] The Profitable Welcome Sequence by Luisa Zhou
I am very interested in this course, anyone happen to have it and would love to share? Thank you so much!

Thanks
10-07-2023, 12:57 PM
RE: [REQ] The Profitable Welcome Sequence by Luisa Zhou
bump!!Thanks
10-13-2023, 09:36 AM
bump!!bump
10-16-2023, 01:35 PM
bump bump!!!
10-16-2023, 07:04 PM
Bumpppp!!!!!
27.gif
10-20-2023, 11:33 AM
bump bump!
10-20-2023, 11:58 AM
(10-20-2023 11:33 AM)Ellleee Wrote:  bump bump!

Here's a thought . . . instead of bumping your own thread over and over again you might want to at least post a link to the salespage.
You might also consider sharing something BEFORE you ask for something. Trust me when I tell you, getting a reputation as a leacher will NOT help you get anything you want.
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
10-20-2023, 02:11 PM
(10-20-2023 11:58 AM)NoJob Wrote:  

Here's a thought . . . instead of bumping your own thread over and over again you might want to at least post a link to the salespage.
You might also consider sharing something BEFORE you ask for something. Trust me when I tell you, getting a reputation as a leacher will NOT help you get anything you want.
NoJob

Hey NoJob, thanks for your thought. I am new here so I did not know I have to post a sales page link, I will do that.

As for getting a reputation as a leacher, I believe that is quite a harsh word to put on somebody who just created three threads. We all came across this website by accident because we do not have enough money to buy the real deal right? In that way, we are all leachers, and I will kindly accept that if you put that label on yourself first. I will share something once I have access to something valuable.

Thirdly, as I said, I do not know the rules. Since you commented, I see that I do it too often, I will temper it. You must have been observing me for a while to notice that I bump my own threads, I appreciate your time spending on me:)
10-20-2023, 03:10 PM
(10-20-2023 02:11 PM)Ellleee Wrote:  

NoJob

Hey NoJob, thanks for your thought. I am new here so I did not know I have to post a sales page link, I will do that.

As for getting a reputation as a leacher, I believe that is quite a harsh word to put on somebody who just created three threads. We all came across this website by accident because we do not have enough money to buy the real deal right? In that way, we are all leachers, and I will kindly accept that if you put that label on yourself first. I will share something once I have access to something valuable.

Thirdly, as I said, I do not know the rules. Since you commented, I see that I do it too often, I will temper it. You must have been observing me for a while to notice that I bump my own threads, I appreciate your time spending on me:)

As for watching you "for awhile", get real. I saw 1 thread with your name on 5 posts.
As for you creating 3 threads, they are all requests. In other words, you want something.
As for the word leacher it applies to those who take and don't share. I came here found things to share, did reviews and made mirrors. There's no reason you can't do that too.
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
10-21-2023, 02:27 AM
(10-20-2023 03:10 PM)NoJob Wrote:  
(10-20-2023 02:11 PM)Ellleee Wrote:  

NoJob

As for watching you "for awhile", get real. I saw 1 thread with your name on 5 posts.
As for you creating 3 threads, they are all requests. In other words, you want something.
As for the word leacher it applies to those who take and don't share. I came here found things to share, did reviews and made mirrors. There's no reason you can't do that too.
NoJob

Hi honey, thanks for replying. I notice that you really do not know how to accept apology and let people live their lives.

Yes, I do not mind the label of being a “leach” or a “leacher”, because you are right, I am looking for something by creating 3 threads. If you want me to be shameful of it, sorry, I am not. Because I know that there are people in the world that have more money and talents than me. Some of these people do not mind sharing their fortune or talents with others. I just allow myself to appear in places that these people can see, that I need help. If I violate rules, I will stop, because that I am shameful of. Since you commented, I already know that we are not suppose to bump our own threads that often.

Also, you know how to get info and mirror them shows that you have talents, I admire that. You do not need to judge me for not having the same talent. Live and let live. When you try to project intentions behind others’ faults, it will be quite hard for you mentally, because I and most people in the world do not fit into your “standards”. I sincerely hope that you find acceptance and peace.
8.gif

59.gif