62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-07-2017, 05:10 PM
RE: [REQ] The Awakening - Unique System Banks a Total Newbie $214.83 Per Hour Using 100% Free Traffic...
Bump for thisBump for thisBump for this
09-07-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: [REQ] The Awakening - Unique System Banks a Total Newbie $214.83 Per Hour Using 100% Free Traffic...
$200 per hour, Seems legit
09-09-2017, 04:49 AM
RE: [REQ] The Awakening - Unique System Banks a Total Newbie $214.83 Per Hour Using 1...
Bumping for this
09-09-2017, 05:38 AM
I dont bump this - it comes.....

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
09-09-2017, 07:26 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2017 07:35 AM by berlinerin.)
why to buy this - when it automatically comes.

I would NEVER more (I have learned) buy something, which comes some Days later.

the holy Ghost.
5.gif

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
09-09-2017, 09:01 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2017 09:07 AM by Rob Zombie.)
I have it.

All it's about is making You Tube videos about things you are an expert on and monetizing your expertness.

The upsell is DFY emails to spam your list with.

Upsell 1 is PLR rights to it ($97) and Upsell 2 is 50% off downsell.

I would share it but there is some A-Hole member that likes to grab shares from here and post it to his "free wso download" website for which he charges for. Phuck that guy (or broad)!

Besides, it's really not worth the bandwidth to upload and/or download.

Trust me on this!

Here is one of the videos to prove that I'm not bullshittting you:

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=jVMOvFn6Azo
09-10-2017, 02:42 AM
RE: [REQ] The Awakening - Unique System Banks a Total Newbie $214.83 Per Hour Using 1...
(09-09-2017 09:01 AM)Rob Zombie Wrote:  I have it.

All it's about is making You Tube videos about things you are an expert on and monetizing your expertness.
----
I would share it but there is some A-Hole member that likes to grab shares from here and post it to his "free wso download" website for which he charges for. Phuck that guy (or broad)!

[Thanks Rob Zombie for the teaser link]

Even so --- I am very interested in seeing the whole course. With a $3K/month income from less than 150 subscribers, it should be worth viewing.

I've watched a bunch of "Shahs Profits" videos on his channel and you get a good idea of the method from that alone. YooToob is a great, accessible method of getting to the people who really are interested in what you've got to offer.

My class of IMers have been using YooToob for their email lists and they have never failed to get profits - if they actually put in the effort.

Again, thanks Rob Zombie!

AbeLincolnBart

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
09-10-2017, 02:47 AM
yes I am also very interested in seeing the whole course,please share
09-11-2017, 12:59 AM
(09-09-2017 09:01 AM)Rob Zombie Wrote:  I have it.

The upsell is DFY emails to spam your list with.

Upsell 1 is PLR rights to it ($97) and Upsell 2 is 50% off downsell.

Trust me on this!

Here is one of the videos to prove that I'm not bullshittting you:

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=jVMOvFn6Azo

Hi, thank you for the video link. We would appreciate if you can share all the youtube links of the course so you don't have to upload them. Thank you so much for your kindness! ;)
09-11-2017, 01:34 AM
(09-11-2017 12:59 AM)cutepanda Wrote:  Hi, thank you for the video link. We would appreciate if you can share all the youtube links of the course so you don't have to upload them. Thank you so much for your kindness! ;)

Well, since you guys asked nicely.....

here you go

Wink
55.gif

18.gif