52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-21-2024, 10:08 PM
[REQ] The Ad Creative Course by Fraser Cottrell
https://www.theadcreativecourse.com/

THE AD CREATIVE COURSE

TEACHING YOU HOW TO MAKE BETTER ADS.
Turn your creative team into an absolute profit machine
Starting making 10x better ads

->

WHY THIS COURSE?

MADE BY PERFORMANCE CREATIVE EXPERTS

CREATIVE IS YOUR TARGETTING
Why Learn Ad Creative
Creative is the number one way to engage your customers and drive more revenue for your brand. But where do you even start? Well, this course will answer that question.

All Bases Covered
There's no point in only learning how to make UGC ads. Because that's not all that works - Instead you need to learn everything that goes into making the best ads in the world.

Enrol Today

->

YOUR TEACHER
Fraser Cottrell // Co-Founder at Fraggell and Creative OS
Hi, I'm Fraser. I'm a seasoned professional when it comes to ad creative. My team at Fraggell works with some of the world's biggest DTC brands, helping them scale revenue with performance creative, everything from high-production to UGC and statics.

My static creation software Creative OS is helping e-commerce founders and agencies of all levels make image ads in seconds with their converting template database.

Learn from The Best

->

is this you?

WHO IS THIS FOR?
Solo Brand Owner
Doing things on your own is hard. With a limited budget, it's impossible to outsource. So it's time to learn it yourself.

In-house Teams
Everyone can get better at what they already do. This course is perfect for those that might need a little help to get to the next level.

Agencies
Are you looking to add ad creative to your service offering or up-skill your creative team? This could be the perfect move to help you scale.

REAL RESULTS

LEARN TO MAKE ADS THAT CONVERT
The Proper Way to Make Ads
The frameworks and processes I'll be teaching you are the same as those my team uses at Fraggell to generate millions in revenue for our clients.

Most Courses Suck
Believe it or not, most people who make courses have never done the thing they are teaching you. They record the videos in Loom and hope for the best. This is not the case here. My team and I at Fraggell make over 500 ads a month. We know what we're doing.

Help me Make Money

->

MODULAR

WHAT WE'LL COVER

Creative Strategy
How to come up with endless creative ideas and put them into action to push customers to purchase.

Pre-Production
Fail to prepare, prepare to fail. This module is all about making your project ready for production.

Production
Let's make some creative from casting UGC creators to filming high-production videos.

Post-Production
What's the best software to edit with? How do you even piece together a video?

Creative Testing
Let's get these ads live. What's the best way to get the data you need to make the right choices?

Data Review
Now we have all this data what do you do with it and how can it help you make better ads?

Testimonials

what our students think
"In real time I've seen Fraser make multiple millions for DTC brands with his performance creatives… You need his new program"

Wiz of Ecom
Marketing Legend

"Fraser is the GOAT and this is legit worth 1000x more than he's charging"

Charley T
Disrupter School

"After going through this course front to back I would not recommend another course on creating ads Unreal. Fraser knocks it out of the park in everything he does."

John Luke
@hijohnluke

"My in-house team is now making some unreal creative thanks to this"

Iran
CMO

LET'S DO THIS

ONE PRICE. ALL THE CONTENT.
One Time Payment

Lifetime Access

$895

All Lesson Modules

Templates and Tools