48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-09-2018, 02:45 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2018 10:47 PM by Znj1377.)
[REQ] Teal Swan Premium Workshop (bypass law of attraction?)
Does any one have this? I would love 2 see what kind of **** is this.

SP: https://tealswan.com/premium-workshops-location/online/
08-18-2018, 12:03 PM
RE: [REQ] Teal Swan Premium Workshop (bypass law of attraction?)
I'm bumping this. I rly like 2 see whats up with this chick. She looks like she's awake even is she's spreading nonsense click bait stuff in upper vid. :) Any one has access?
08-18-2018, 12:24 PM
Charming presenter.
I can see how folks would eagerly pay -just- $9.99/month to see and hear her stuff...
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
08-18-2018, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2018 12:45 PM by Trafalgar Law.)
People still believe with these nonsense LOA gurus? I tell ya, you get what you focus upon. What you focus on, grows. Your brain will believe whatever you tell it repeatedly. That's it. You don't need to pay a dime for these loa goo-roos. Now get back to work!
08-18-2018, 12:54 PM
Buy into the loa stuff ??
None for me, thanks - nor did I say that.

BUT:
I can see how folks would pay to look and listen to an attractive young woman (no matter what sorts of hogwash she may be spouting) 'cuz folks do that all the time !!
47.gif
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
08-18-2018, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2018 07:06 PM by Znj1377.)
I will not argue bout this subject and also I will not pay for stuff that it should be free. I know its only 10 bucks but I dont really like people that do this for money and to create the biggest follower base that they can... From my point of view the grastest master is the one that creates the most masters not the one that has the biggest following and milks the most out of people.
Teal did wake up.... or better word would be realized what she is or at least a part of it right before her vid spirituality 2.0 that happened round the same time that I had that experience. With waking up I mean realizing the biggest, most guarded and diverted secret on this earth at this moment... in simple words that is just realization of what you really are. When after the "I am" there is nothing more. It is just a simple statement of presence of your being or your soul and also realization that to think or even to believe is not to know. The 1s thing you really know here is what you are. Jung 4 example came to this realization at an age of 12 or 13... and so did many many others. Teal just one of them. I like to listen to what people like that have 2 say or what is their take on it thats why I asked. I picked this video cus it got in my YT feed and I know it is bullshit. But she has some userfull material and I would like to see it. My post was for those that are here to discover deeper meanings of life or them selfs and may have this.
08-18-2018, 07:03 PM
From an article on medium:

"Teal Swan, an emerging cult leader, claims she is a multi-dimensional Arcturian alien working with 11 other aliens in an “intergalactic Green Peace” type organization. She says she has x-ray vision and hearing, that she can inject herself into people’s brainstems to revive them and can hear tectonic plates moving. She has a massive following, many of whom, called “Tealers,” tattoo themselves with her symbol. Teal claims suicide is a “reset button” and that “death is delicious.” At least two of her followers have already committed suicide. Teal also claims to have suffered 13-years of abuse in a child-murdering Mormon Satanic Cult where she was routinely tortured, sewn into a corpse for 12 hours and made to torture other children."

The Gucci Guru: Inside Teal Swan’s Posh Cult

Teal Swan, an emerging cult leader, claims she is a multi-dimensional Arcturian alien working with 11 other aliens in an “intergalactic Green Peace” type organization. She says she has x-ray vision and hearing, that she can inject herself into people’s brainstems to revive them and can hear tectonic plates moving. She has a massive following, many of whom, called “Tealers,” tattoo themselves with her symbol. Teal claims suicide is a “reset button” and that “death is delicious.” At least two of her followers have already committed suicide. Teal also claims to have suffered 13-years of abuse in a child-murdering Mormon Satanic Cult where she was routinely tortured, sewn into a corpse for 12 hours and made to torture other children.

“I knew that I wanted to be famous and be on people’s television screens and be on stage. At a cellular level, I knew that I was destined to be a star performer.”

"Teal Swan was made to be a star. She’s the sexy, sultry, spiritual, New Age sensation taking the world by storm. From Prague to LA she has captivated audiences with her musings. This sage is a fox and she knows it. Robes or modesty don’t apply. Mrs. Swan is empowered by stilettos and skin tight skirts. She says her feminism is found in glitter and gowns. Fast cars, fancy jewels and fabulous hotels are a must. Her mantra is makeup. Her mode is digital. World salvation is in her handbag. Fame is in her blood. Be warned though, dear seeker. Looks can be deceiving. Teal is masterfully using her sexuality and sensual appeal in service of her cult ambitions. She is powerful, seductive and dangerous. The Gucci Guru has arrived. The OS just got a makeover. Cult 2.0 is evolving.

Teal is a part of the ever changing face of modern spirituality. She is hot and bothered for all the right reasons — positive world change and personal transformation. What spiritual America lacked according to her was a glamorous starlet willing to sacrifice everything for the cause. Teal auditioned and got the part. Her character uses the allure of desirability to create a global spiritual movement. And now the reviews have just come in — she’s given the performance of a lifetime. The audience loved it. She’s an incredible actress. She’s so believable, vulnerable and real they report. And the Oscar goes to…Teal Swan for How to Steal a Mind. It’s the heist of a millennium. Audrey Hepburn, eat your heart out."

Teal claims her esoteric wisdom comes from having a direct connection to Source and extra sensory abilities that she was born with. A former member says, however, that Teal “had an extensive in home library of popular self-help, metaphysical, and pop psychology books in her house.” It’s hard to identify all of her sources but some include Byron Katie’s “The Work,” “Quantum Touch,” “What Color is Your Aura?,” “The Wisdom of the Enneagram,” Suzanne White’s “Chinese Astrology,” Abraham Hicks and the Law of Attraction, “The Law of One” by Ra and books by author Michael Brown — who’s work she plagiarized for her book “The Completion Process.” A former friend says, “She Googles everything, none of her material is new material.”

it gets even scarier - read the rest:

Code:
medium.com/@bescofield/the-gucci-guru-inside-teal-swans-posh-cult-36168edaf62f
08-19-2018, 07:10 AM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2018 07:17 AM by Znj1377.)
There is a very simple way to tell them apart. Those that are real like... (Alan Watts, Mooji, Kosi, Mike Dillard, Adampants (he's the one I lurned from), Donald Walsh...) love all of the creation and know that they are everything (most of them do).
Those that dont are not... like, (Viana Stibal, Alister Crowley, Richard Bandler, Reconnection (I dont know his name), Western Reiki, Steve Jobs, Elon Musk...)

Hm maybe I should put a pack together of the good ones and upload it.

Good Article :)
08-19-2018, 07:26 AM
This vid sums it up pretty good. Better than I can explain it.

71.gif
Free counters!