76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-30-2021, 09:35 PM
[REQ] Tailwind UI
Hey fellow blackhatters,

Wanted to request our fellow members to share the Tailwind UI components / template pages for Application, Marketing and E-Commerce UI.

Sales page: https://tailwindui.com/

Thanks in advance.

-DS
12-01-2021, 01:17 AM
RE: [REQ] Tailwind UI
Yup nice one but no sale or over already...gonna be a site that has a web builder then a download or each one would need to be downloaded...maybe someone knows for sure...but most are like that.
12-01-2021, 04:03 AM
RE: [REQ] Tailwind UI
(12-01-2021 01:17 AM)theman Wrote:  Yup nice one but no sale or over already...gonna be a site that has a web builder then a download or each one would need to be downloaded...maybe someone knows for sure...but most are like that.

Yeah no idea about how this works, during the v1 era I think it required pulling in a tailwindui module via npm for those components, but i think that was changed for v2.

I was actually going to buy it if they did any Blackfriday discount, but they didn't and i don't think they will ever do discounts on TailwindUI.

Too bad, the price while fair for professional developers, is not really worth it for hobbiest or side hustlers, who only want to test it or build personal/private stuff. Would appreciate if anyone here can kindly share.

-DS

62.gif