9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-11-2016, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2016 05:05 PM by Inabox.)
RE: [REQ] Sinfiltrator
demomeb offered me a review copy, but I didnt get it yet, and couldn't wait because I wanted some of the bonuses and to get in on a contest 1 guy was offering if you bought by midnight.

So I actually went out and purchased it because I thought it looked like something I would use.

If you want a real HONEST review, this is mine:

I don't want to go into to much details, but I'm getting a refund, that's all I have to say.

3 out of the first 6 sites I tested didn't work/had errors.

MSN and Yahoo Articles/ Links don't even load at all.

The popups look cheap, and all the links are "sinfiltrator.com"...So unless you buy sinfiltrator PRO for $97 extra to be able to use your domain, this wont work for long.

Its literally a couple of days before the "sinfiltrator.com" domain name gets abused by spammers and gets perma-banned from Facebook. So without the $97 OTO1 to use your own domain this is useless.

I did buy the OTO Pro version for use on my own domain, but its still a pretty crappy coded script IMO.

I don't think this it is worth buying with your own money....however it IS worth getting in on demonebs GB so you can test it out and get it for cheap.

You will be able to get it to work on the majority of webpages.

But for the $37 +$97 I paid for it.....I already asked for a refund.

That's just my personal review....I have other plugins that are similar that work and perform a lot better.

There's no doubt that this software can still make you money. If you use it correctly you can make good money.

But it's just not up to my standards considering I have 2 similar plugins already that cost me $7 and $14 that I think work better.

Maybe the developers might fix things and make it better in the future....but like many other Hyped up softwares...once they are released, they are generally abandoned and what you get is what you get. I'm personally not going to wait around for them to fix things.

Also...they are saying that people are using FB ads with this.....How people are going to use FB ads for anything length of time without getting banned is beyond me. Steal someone elses content.....you are just asking for a FB ads ban. They claim that if you buy OTO3 for another $97 you will learn how to not get banned from FB ads. But I aint buying it.

I'm just baffled at how 3 out of the first 6 websites I tested with it didn't work or had huge errors on the page. The Forms do look pretty cheap and rough around the edges as-well.

If you already have a plan and a use for this...Then it might be a good thing to have in your arsenal, because it can allow you to do some cool things. But if you have similar plugins/scripts and were looking for something that was going to be "top of line" and "better then the rest" like they hyped it up. You will be disappointed.
03-11-2016, 04:48 PM
Dudes...you got proven software like Click Jacker and Absolute Jacker (cracked/updated). Why chase another software so just it sits on your computer??
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
03-11-2016, 04:49 PM
(03-11-2016 04:38 PM)Inabox Wrote:  demomeb offered me a review copy, but I didnt get it yet, and I wanted some of the bonuses and to get in on a contest 1 guy was offering if you bought by midnight.

So I actually went out and purchased it because I thought it looked like something I would use.

If you want a real HONEST review, this is mine:

I don't want to go into details, but I'm getting a refund, that's all I have to say.

3 out of the first 6 sites I tested didn't work/had errors.

MSN and Yahoo Articles/ Links don't even load at all.

The popups look cheap, and all the links are "sinfiltrator.com"...So unless you buy sinfiltrator PRO for $97 extra to be able to use your domain, this wont work for long.

Its literally a couple of days before the "sinfiltrator.com" domain name gets abused by spammers and gets perma-banned from Facebook. So without the $97 OTO1 to use your own domain this is useless.

I did buy the OTO Pro version for use on my own domain, but its still a pretty crappy coded script IMO.

This is NOT worth buying....however it IS worth getting in on demonebs GB so you can test it out.

You will be able to get it to work on the majority of webpages.

But for the $37 +$97 I paid for it.....I already asked for a refund.

That's just my personal review....I have other plugins that are similar that work and perform a lot better.

There's no doubt that this software can still make you money. If you use it correctly you can make good money.

But it's just not up to my standards considering I have 2 similar plugins already that cost me $7 and $14 that I think work better.

If I may ask, what are the plugins you are using
03-11-2016, 05:23 PM
Yeah, Indeed Click Jacker works on my powerful server excellent. Happydance
(03-11-2016 04:48 PM)aKinaKus Wrote:  Dudes...you got proven software like Click Jacker and Absolute Jacker (cracked/updated). Why chase another software so just it sits on your computer??
BBHF Torrent Tracker + Escrow services will be great for VIP GB's. It's more safe.
Take Action Today Before It's Too Late Happydance
03-11-2016, 11:32 PM
@ Inabox

Thanks for your detailed and helpful review. Was thinking about this one - but perhaps not now! +Reps added..
56.gif
03-11-2016, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2016 11:54 PM by BigDaddio.)
This software gives you more features like iFrames, Optins, and buy buttons. It also gives you the ability to target FB traffic. I also bought a license, the full Developer/ White Label/Agency Version, and I also have a BSO in the mill waiting on Lala. I understand Demomeb has another BSO, but his is for the Lite Version, which runs on the developers' server. I am offering a server installation on YOUR SERVER, or ON MY SERVER, which will give you complete control over the operations.

Sorry, but plans changed and I'm not doing BSO at this time.

Thanks for your time, and have a great weekend. BigDaddio

(03-11-2016 04:48 PM)aKinaKus Wrote:  Dudes...you got proven software like Click Jacker and Absolute Jacker (cracked/updated). Why chase another software so just it sits on your computer??
03-12-2016, 02:25 AM
(03-11-2016 04:38 PM)Inabox Wrote:  If you already have a plan and a use for this...Then it might be a good thing to have in your arsenal, because it can allow you to do some cool things. But if you have similar plugins/scripts and were looking for something that was going to be "top of line" and "better then the rest" like they hyped it up. You will be disappointed.

What about the videos? They claim they have techniques to get around FB? Is it like their software? More B.S?

I say this, because as a developer of 7 languages, databases, sysadmin. (so I have a lot of exp. here). It's probably less than <24 hours to code up something like this. I was going to buy this to save some work, but after your write up. I'd rather develop my own better version.

Thanks for the review!
03-12-2016, 03:38 AM
Some big players coming in here looking at this one.

Interesting.

Guess the 'Sin' product creators got something right in their launch... quality aside.
03-12-2016, 05:46 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2016 06:39 AM by Inabox.)
The Pro Version that allows you to install on your own domain is an un-licensed script. So you can install it on your own server and there are no callbacks or licenses to stop it from being shared.

So anyone who buys it and downloads it is able to share it for with the whole forum for Free. Out of respect for Yves I'm not going to be the one to do that though. So you guys are going to need to wait for someone else to leak it.

So it makes no sense that anyone would pay $49 for your BSO when the scripts probably going to be leaked in a couple days anyways.

Not to mention that $49 is madly overpriced for a re-sell of product.

Don't get me wrong....the software does do what it claims...

It can add a bar at the footer, header and add an optin pop-up. It just doesn't do it that good, and a lot of sites don't work with it and it breaks a lot of pages.

Unless you actually plan on putting this software to use RIGHT NOW or within the next month or two, don't waste your time. It'll be soon enough before the next group of people release something identical, hopefully coded better.

The whole "Hosted On Sinfiltrator's" Website part is a joke.....why the hell they would host this software on there own servers is IDIOTIC. They did it simply as a cash grab to force people who actually want to make money to pay $97 for the script to install on there server. However they were to lazy to add callbacks to the script to protect it....which is also equally as idiotic.
03-13-2016, 04:16 AM
On one of the sales videos they said the URL in the browser would show the URL of the article but it shows Sinfiltrator link. Did they change their mind?

Doesn't work for pages starting with https ? only http

Once you generate Sinfiltrator link would it be better to shorten it with >>>[[[Reported by Members as URL Shortener! Post the actual link!]]]<<< or another service?

OTO to host links on your own domain is $97. Can it be done cheaper elsewhere? some shortening services allow you to bring your own domain name.
50.gif

48.gif