43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-20-2017, 09:37 AM
[REQ] Self Publishing Blueprint
Can anyone get this one?

http://self-publishing-blueprint.net/special
I am but a learner --- so teach me!!! Smile A teacher will appear when the student is ready.
01-20-2017, 11:31 AM
RE: [REQ] Self Publishing Blueprint
bump for this
01-20-2017, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2017 11:34 AM by manythanks.)
Bumperoooooooo
01-21-2017, 11:40 PM
Hey bump for this one as well.
01-23-2017, 06:04 AM
Hi, guys. Just so you know, I tried to buy this to share with y'all and came across access issues. To me, $47 wasn't a lot to spend for a product that looks as good as this one.

The seller gives instructions on how to register your product for "instant access" but that web page was simply an image so you cannot type on it. I searched high-and-low for some link that would lead to the registration page but ... nothing.

I contacted the seller's support 3x just asking for a link to the registration page. I got absolutely no response. Ultimately I contacted JVZoo but they said to contact the seller.

So, after 3 days of this, I took it up with Paypal, documenting how often I tried to communicate with the seller and payment processor. On last check, it looks like he's decided to send my money back. No other explanation.

While this product looks great, based on my recent experience I wouldn't recommend buying it. If someone can access it via BH means (and care to share it) then I'll take it.

Layna61524
Angry
16.gif
[Image: Layna-250.png]
02-15-2017, 12:36 AM
Thanks Layna was just about to bump this and it was on my list to purchase and share if it wasn't already shared by now.

But thanks for saving me the headaches! Will take this one off my list to buy and hope someone can get access to share if it's that difficult for the creator to support and deliver the product.
04-09-2017, 12:46 PM
Thanks for letting us know!!
I am but a learner --- so teach me!!! Smile A teacher will appear when the student is ready.

62.gif