12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-21-2013, 04:12 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2013 04:14 AM by Mancheter44.)
[REQ] SEO Omega
SEO Omega

http://source-wave.com/Omega/

Looks like Becks and Cass have done it again

Anyone got this.................... Angry
06-21-2013, 04:38 AM
RE:
Yeah Alex Becker, the 25 yr. old millionaire... I like following some of his stuff, but not his bad jokes, lol. Let's see what he's got this time.
Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open. 73cash
06-21-2013, 07:54 AM
RE:
I just look up their website. I think it's another crap product. SEO outsourcing and Kamasutra PDF are Low competition KW. lol
06-21-2013, 08:33 AM
RE:
Yeah those were low competitive keywords, but I'd still like to see what they have to say.

MoonPie

Smile
06-21-2013, 10:21 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2013 10:36 AM by hawksbeak.)
RE:
Lotsa good free videos on the *sourcewave site. Becker works with Alex Cass, who is as good as Ruichi on clearing the confusion about backlinks, etc. Becker was Stanford law so he doesn't take a thousand yrs to make a point. AS long as he drops the guitar solos-- A la Frank kern, Pagan, which I can't abide being an artist myself. Commitment is all-- either be a biz person, in any given moment, or an artist-- Otherwise, I'm fine with it. Smarts saves time.

Ignore the excitement, except when you need it. A good mix of rad and wh hat stuff and grey hat enough. Infinitum, the ongoing,Lotsa good free videos on the *sourcewave site. Ignore the excitement, except when you need it. A good mix of rad and wh hat stuff and grey hat enough. Infinitum, the ongoing, is probably, like ppc coach--a good buy when on sale. PersonallyI liked the Seo backlink maker idea. I didn't want an Seo agency. But selling backlinks to these guys sure beats going hat in hand to the nearest restaurant. and forum, is probably, like ppc coach in its area--a good buy when on sale.

Personally I liked the Seo backlink maker idea. That is how he cleared $500k in a few months-- working as the backend person who actually knows how to rank sites, but doing this for SEO agencies NOT for local businesses directly. One step up the food chain.
I didn't want an Seo agency. But selling backlinks to these guys sure beats going hat in hand to the nearest restaurant or non profit. Unless you have the knack of selling, not ranking, or do spam a lot: offline is the meat and potatoes of hte IM world. imho
23.gif
06-21-2013, 12:24 PM
RE:
Hmm, selling to SEO agencies, never thought of that, d*** good idea... :-)
06-21-2013, 01:24 PM
RE:
bump waiting for it
06-21-2013, 01:56 PM
RE:
Yea he is good, but as you people already know there will be always people that are new to SEO and will buy, the trust is already established, lot's of people whic do not know anything about SEO are engaged with trust in Becker.

If you ask me I am tracking all of his sites that he is showing to the publick and berarly 2-3 are are maintaing their positions, but as hawksbeak said there is always great idea to follow someone that know a lot + he is getting info from great people.

I am following Becker from the begining and bought nothing.. :), and still able to rank websites on top of google, websites that maintain their ranking after all the google updates. In fact i have one that is ranked with no backlinks at all, but it took a lot of time to rank for it self and now the great thing is that the same website is already 9 months on page 1 #3 position for 2 major keywords, product name keywords. Aditional work added - none!

Maybe someday in future i'll show you guys, you know the data is online so every one can check from when the website is there, how the rankings were e.t.c.

And after all this experience what i know is that the big money are in SEO, selling info products. You know, to be able to sell a diet product you must have a great looking website + text that people will want to read it yes? + you must establish yoursef that you are indeed filled with knowledge about dieting as people are looking for who you are.

But how can i sell SEO info when i do not know english so graet i mean for selling SEO info you must record your self so you can engage with people. I barerly write this.. :) + the source of great product covers e.t.c i lacking here.

That will be the most coolest case study ever - about the website i am talking.

Maybe in future I'll find someone to work with and create osom product and make some cash from SEO information.

Cheers
06-22-2013, 01:24 AM
RE:
i waiting too
06-22-2013, 03:49 AM
RE:
BUMPity BUMP :)
38.gif

12.gif