66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-07-2024, 09:46 AM
[REQ] Robert Scheinfeld - Ultimate Freedom Experience V3
Can you please share this course?
It is available at below link.

Code:
https://mindexpands.com/expands/robert-scheinfeld-ultimate-freedom-experience-v3-2/

Format File: 456 mp3; 28 mp4; 10 ebook File Size: 25 GB

Unlock Your True Potential with Robert Scheinfeld’s Ultimate Freedom Experience V3
Embark on a transformative journey with Robert Scheinfeld’s Ultimate Freedom Experience V3. This program is designed to guide you towards ultimate freedom by breaking free from limitations, discovering your true self, and achieving a profound sense of peace and fulfillment.

Key Benefits:

Break Free from Limitations: Learn powerful techniques to overcome mental, emotional, and spiritual barriers that have been holding you back.
Discover Your True Self: Gain deep insights into your true nature, purpose, and potential, leading to a more authentic and fulfilling life.
Achieve Lasting Peace and Fulfillment: Experience a profound sense of inner peace, joy, and contentment as you align with your true self and live in harmony with your deepest values.

Target Audience:

Individuals Seeking Personal Growth: Those who are committed to their personal development and are ready to explore deeper aspects of their being.
Spiritual Seekers: Individuals looking to enhance their spiritual journey and achieve a higher level of consciousness and awareness.
Anyone Feeling Stuck: People who feel stuck in their current life situation and are looking for a transformative experience to break free and move forward.

What You’ll Get:

Comprehensive Program Content: High-quality video lessons, guided meditations, and exercises designed to facilitate your journey towards ultimate freedom.
Practical Techniques: Step-by-step methods and practical tools to help you overcome limitations and discover your true self.
Expert Guidance: Benefit from Robert Scheinfeld’s extensive experience and wisdom, with insights and advice to support you on your journey.

There was a long list of people that kept telling me I had to do or take this, or not do or take that, in order to get rid of the unwanted feelings that haunted me and made my life so miserable.

DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF LIVING AN UNBLOCKED LIFE

Does This Sound Like You?

Do you feel the presence of great potential inside you, but it just feels … blocked?

And no matter what you do, nothing seems to un-block you?Are you ready to find out what has REALLY been blocking you, why it has been blocking you, and how you can fully, completely, and permanently dynamite those blocks?Hi, I’m Robert. I’m a NY Times bestselling author, Inc. 500 entrepreneur, globetrotting speaker, teacher and coach. I’ve been exactly where you are now. Millions of people have. Probably billions of people. Yet only a small fraction end up experiencing The Big Breakthroughs and taking the Quantum Leaps I know you want.

Odds are, you’ve searched for answers and help from books, courses, audios, videos, workshops, experts, and coaches.

Odds are, you’ve tried zillions of techniques, systems, and strategies on your quest to achieve your goals.

But you’re still blocked. Still frustrated. Still confused about why you’re not getting what you want. Still not living a life that’s as fun, easy, rich and fulfilling as you hunger for.

What if I told you it’s not your fault?

What if I told you the answers you’ve been given, and even the questions you’ve been asking, just haven’t gone deep enough into The Truth of things to open a doorway into what you want most?

What if I told you there’s a radically different path you can travel to finally unblock yourself and start living a life you totally love?
07-11-2024, 11:55 PM
RE: [REQ] Robert Scheinfeld - Ultimate Freedom Experience V3
bump please
07-16-2024, 06:42 AM
RE: [REQ] Robert Scheinfeld - Ultimate Freedom Experience V3
bump please

23.gif