28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-10-2016, 02:59 AM
RE: (REQ) Profit Smashers
Make $100+ everyday with free traffic. Happydance
A big bump for this course!
06-11-2016, 02:15 AM
bump in its
06-11-2016, 09:40 AM
bump in this
06-11-2016, 12:51 PM
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06-11-2016, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2016 02:16 PM by solar33.)
Okay..here we are people. Bought is just for you guys. I haven't even looked at any of it myself yet. Too tired and irritated at the circus that has become purchasing anything IM related these days - especially from the W+.

I ran the gauntlet of oto's, downsells, upsells, more offers more down sells...eventually getting through to the W+ to get my download link.
No such friggin luck. Click the button saying "Access your product here" took me to a "Registration Required" page, where the cheeky barstewards wanted further details including my phone number to "enter me in a $500 prize draw". Yeah, sure! And no way to get the product without completing the (Aweber) form and entering those details either.

And to cap it all, the W+ cart icon shows 1 product in my cart still awaiting payment. Really, I wonder what that is....checked it out....a product by Jani G. What?? AS IF! I Keep removing it and it keeps comes back. Bleedin' chancers every one of them.

Anyway, somebody please check this out and see if it is as big a dissapointment as I assume it will end up being (jaded? me? no, surely not) and also feel free to share it in a thread and take the credit and reps. I really don't like the attention.
Cheers and goodnight.
;)

Magic Button :
Code:
http://profitsmashers.com/members104/fe/training.html
20.gif
06-11-2016, 02:45 PM
Thanks Solar33 for kind share
Reps added to you
06-12-2016, 10:22 PM
Thanks Solar33 for the share.
Review: Course is about selling Warrior-Plus offers with pinterest.com traffic.
06-12-2016, 11:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2016 11:32 PM by asiaa.)
(06-09-2016 03:22 AM)samtommy Wrote:  
(06-08-2016 08:23 AM)YaniB Wrote:  Bump for this, although the fact it's from Nick Marks has me a bit skeptical already.

Hey, YaniB,

Why do you say that?

I have been looking for Nick Mars quite a while now and only found good things about him.

Granted that the quote below is from an affiliate's review site of a product of his, but nonetheless...

"Nick Marks Reputation
It is expected to find positive testimonials on an Internet marketers Website, but what is found elsewhere online about Nick marks? On the Ripoff site there was only one report found and that is amazing given the volume of business that Nick Marks does. The report detailed a purchase of "multiple streams of income" and she states that, "that was fine". Her issue was with a telemarketer's call she received after purchasing the product. She claimed that there was no contact info so that she could get her money back. As this was the only negative among a sea of positive reviews and customer comments on blogs and on the Website, his reputation appears to be perfectly intact."

source: http://www.imreportcard.com/people/nick-marks

and this is his short bio on warrior+:

https://warriorplus.com/member/nickmarksinc

"Nick Marks
United States
CEO at RBG Publishing
Nick Marks is an author, speaker and was announced as the Internet Marketer Of The Year 2007 by Russell Brunson and DotComSecrets"

I have great respect for Russel Brunson... so could you please enlighten me what is wrong with this Nick Mars guy?

Nick Marks is a scammer. When he fabricated a Clickbank earnings screenshot he accidentally had a "Date Sent" for a date that was in the future. I mentioned this in a post a while back.

51.gif