32.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-05-2014, 06:24 AM
[REQ] Plus Method
Page Expires In 3 Days 11:39:17
Yes Jason and Dare Devils I'm In!
I understand I'm getting hooked up because Marketing

I want to get in ahead of the public so I can get the special offer of just $99.95 (instead of the regular release price of $499.95)...

Here's everything I get when I sign up today!

Module 1: Hit The Ground Running! Why (and how...) you need to be using Google+... like, YESTERDAY
Module 2: Grow Your Google+ Circles... In A BIG Way! How to manage the large surge of potential customers these Google+ methods can get you...
Module 3: Mastering The Stream - What to post in order to keep your circles happy... and in a buying mood! (Break these rules at your own risk...)
Module 4: Google+ Communities Blueprint - How to build your traffic and reach easily using Google+ Communities (in a way that very few people do...)
Module 5: Google+ Events - Discover both how you can create your own engaging events and leverage past public events... growing your following even further!
Module 6: Google+ Pages - How to stay out of the spotlight and promote a business name without your own personal name... with no limitations whatsoever
Module 7: Google+ Local for Businesses - The simple stuff that most local business owners would kill to get their hands on (If you're a local business yourself or a consultant, you can't afford to miss this...)
Module 8: The Big Picture - The 10,000 ft view to how you can use what you've just learned to profit... and more!
Plus These Killer SPECIAL BONUSES!

Bonus #1: Google+ Setup - How to set up your Google+ account without making any blunders
Bonus #2: Positioning your Google+ profile for maximum profit - how to verify and set up your profile for killer impact
Bonus #3: Creating Content for Your Streams - by leveraging content you and others have already created!
Bonus #4: Affiliate Case Study - where we break down exactly how a single interview in a YouTube channel and a single Google+ page generated over $10,000 in profits!
Bonus #5: Two Q and A webinars - where you can attend live, if you wish, and ask questions. They will be recorded and only made available to Plus Method customers!
Bonus #6: Access to our Private Plus Method Google+ Community - where Zane himself will share the latest and greatest updates with you!
Plus, Risk Free 30 Day Guarantee!
Try it out now. If for any reason - or no reason at all - you want your money back... just contact Support and you'll be taken care of!

No questions asked!

Secure Order Form
Yes Jason! I'd like INSTANT access to Plus Method!

I understand I'm getting in for this special price which is only available for a very limited time! With that I'm signing up immediately!

Special Price: $499.95 $199.95 $99.95

Warning! Offer Expires In
3 Days 11:39:17
© Rapid Crush 2013. All Rights Reserved.
Phone: 661-505-8540 | 27240 Turnberry Ln, Ste 200,Valencia, CA 91355

Support | Terms of Service | Privacy Notice | Earnings Disclaimer

Magic Button :
PHP Code:
plusmethod.com/daredevil 
02-05-2014, 09:09 AM
RE:
Anyone interested on GB for this product ? I don't mind paying it if we have 4 or more in the group.
02-08-2014, 12:04 PM
RE:
You beat me to it!!!!!
Hopefully one of our resident experts can get in b4 this special offer closes down in 5 hrs!
02-08-2014, 12:06 PM
RE:
Otherwise count me in
02-08-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: [REQ] Plus Method
Count me in as well
75.gif

86.gif