19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-14-2020, 09:15 PM
[REQ] 'Part Time Keto' Program
Hi,

Anyone help with this please? Seems interesting and worth a try if possible.

TIA :)

https://www.parttimeketo.com/
12-15-2020, 11:24 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2020 11:25 AM by Lumos.)
RE: [REQ] 'Part Time Keto' Program
Wow.
At $29 you'd think they've got a miracle cure or sumpin !!

Of course, seeing this part=>
Quote:Remember, I’m committed to a full 60-day trial period to put the Half Day lifestyle to work! Put my methods to the test and see the results first. You have my guarantee that if you don’t get the results you desire, or I’ll return every penny. So there's NO RISK…
It'd be easy enough to pay and then refund, right ??

Truth is - it is very simple to do a 12-on and 12-off keto thing, but as someone who has done it for years already my true results have been maintenance and NOT weight loss.

How to do it ??
Pick a time of night that is best for you and after that time every night ONLY eat something like a small snack of meat and/or fat - NO CARBS - not even a glass of milk.
From that time 'till 12 hours later (including your sleeping time...), also NO CARBS - not even a glass of milk - and for the 1st daily meal, again, just a small portion meat and/or fat.

After 12 or more hours from your start time, have a decently healthy, normal meal, and then another - making sure you finish that an hour or 2 BEFORE 'keto time' starts again.
It is really that simple.

Adding some hints:
- Coffee taken black/no sugar is OK - but may create an appetite spike;
- Plain, good water with pure lemon juice added helps with keto as well as alkalizing.

HTH.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
12-22-2020, 05:12 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2020 05:26 AM by manythanks.)
RE: [REQ] 'Part Time Keto' Program
Thank you Smithnowt!

30.gif