75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-08-2014, 01:54 PM
[REQ] [Offline] Grab Your Copy of My Million Sales Script - Limited Time Offer
TMGG;9556624 Wrote:
The Million Dollar Offline Sales Script

Who else wants the exact 11 Step Sales Script Formula an Introverted “Marketing Geek” with severe social anxiety used to personally close well in excess of $1,858,000 in professional offline consulting deals over the past 4 years?

Dear Offline Marketer,

"Are you struggling to get local business owners to sign up for your services...or worse you get so worried and stressed out about not knowing what to say that you don't talk to anyone at all?"

It seems that everyone these days is BUILDING SYSTEMS to automate one thing, using software to scrape some site and offering all these shortcuts to getting offline sales deals for your business...

But unfortunately that's all they're doing...BUILDING SYSTEMS...and wasting time.

So what about YOU?

Are you TALKING to prospects and having enough of them say "yes" to your offline services...

...or just BUILDING SYSTEMS to avoid talking to anyone?

If you haven't landed your first high-fee client yet, I'm going to show you how to do just that...

...TODAY...

...in less than 90 minutes.

Yep, once you have my unique script training you'll be able to confidently talk to local business owners and sign them up for your services nice and quick without being all salesy and obnoxious.

And even if you're an experienced offline marketer, I promise that once you see my "11-step sales script method" you'll be able to close high-paying local clients faster and easier than you ever thought possible.

But more on that in just a bit.

First...

I Want You To Know That This is Different

Really...it is.

With so many marketers talking about sneaky tricks and schemes to get clients signed up for your services, you may be thinking you've seen this before. But trust me...this is unique.

And once you see what I'm doing...

...once you have my cherished "script"...

...you'll be closing sales on demand just like me.

I used this handy-dandy script to sell over $1.8 million in professional services to local businesses over the past four years.

And before you cry "BS", let me point out that the lion's share of that went to my employer before I broke free just under two years ago...so while it is true I've sold a pretty good amount of services...it's fair to say I'm not (yet) a self-made millionaire...but hey...2014 ain't over yet:)

Seriously though, I have done very nicely over the past 18 months...leaving a six-figure job and entering six-figure self-employment.

And I'm scaling up and building my business.

Back when I first started marketing and selling in the 1990's I was TERRIBLE at speaking to people. In fact, due to some special wiring in my head, I had trouble talking to anyone who wasn't a friend or family member.

It's a little crazy to think that for some reason I thought I'd try direct sales...and direct sales that required selling over the phone...it's along story....

There was an opportunity to make decent money...and more than I could in a day job at the time...just one MASSIVE problem, I was horrendously shy...I didn't have that "hunter" salesman mentality...you know the prowling lion out to grab prospects by the throat and shake 'em till the money fell out.

Nope.

I was very quiet and much prefered sitting at my desk trying to sell via email.

Now I loved everything about sales and marketing...just not the talking to people part...especially if I also had to ask them for money.

And while I could string some systems together...and a few words to make sentences...I just couldn't get those sales.

My mentor kept telling me..."Want more money? Talk to 10 prospects over the phone. Want more money than that...talk to 100 prospects over the phone!"

And I knew he was right, even though there's something scary about selling over the phone, I knew that was going to get me sales a lot faster...and for higher prices.

Even though there are all these great product launches from the guru's for big ticket items...if you are working local business leads and want them to spend REAL money REAL soon...nothing beats the phone.

So there I was...forced by desperation to go and talk on the phone.

I had a script from my mentor...

...I thought it sucked...and I didn't want to sound like I was reading a script...so I studied the facts about the product I was pitching and called through my list.

...and made stuff up as I went.

And....I BOMBED...totally struck out.

Finally, I swallowed my pride and struggled my way through the script with this lovely lady on the other end of the phone. And I KNEW I was terrrible....

...and she bought.

Was that a one trick pony?

I used the script again, and it worked.

Next time...no sale.

...another no sale.

...then it worked again.

And things got a whole lot better for me, and I made really good money and more importantly...I learned just how important it is to have a process...a script...to take a lead and move them from start to finish...in a nice controlled way.

And...get paid.

More than a decade later...

I'd moved into a role which required me to sell high ticket services to businesses.

And, by now, I had researched and studied and invested a lot of time in learning more about sales and negotiation.

And I had a solid script...sold over a million dollars for my employer...and I even got to keep a little of that.

But I was able to sell a lot of stuff.

And I wasn't technically even a salesman.

And even though I still didn't always relish the thought of picking up the PHONE...I used a method which was perfectly suited to someone who was not a salesy type.

And frankly, this is one asset...this script or sales process...helped me break free and close deals without stress and pain in my own offline consulting business.

And now let's get back to the trouble with trying to avoid conversations and just BUILDING SYSTEMS.

I admit, I'm a systems guy. In fact this script is really a system...it takes an interested prospect...goes through a standard set of steps and out the end pops either a "no" or a "yes, how do I pay you?"

But the big issue you see is that so many people are just trying to avoid TALKING to their prospects. Or they totally screw it up and end up trying to sell, convince or otherwise come across as needy.

Look, with a good automated system a lot of heavy lifting can go away...I grant you that. But what you need to know with certainty is that it is very very hard to sell something for a decent amount of money without actually talking to someone.

Especially if you need money NOW!

Even if your argument is "yes, but I'll use my eBook to get then to buy my $149.99 intro service and then enough of them will upsell to my $997.97 per month service."

Sure, some might but even still...probably not unless you talk to them.

And with a good consultative sales process you can bypass a lot of time "warming up" leads...you can often skip the entry level products and services and go straight for what you really need - those big ticket sales that actually pay the bills.

And if you are just starting out...it is even MORE IMPORTANT that you go and close high fee deals as fast as possible.

Because, if you don't, you honestly risk getting nickled and dimed to death.

I'm sorry to be so blunt...I think someone needs to be.

Now...this is one fact that you should take to heart. You know that to get the bills paid and build your business you need a big chunk of cash...not just a couple of hundred....and you need it now!

When I used this Sales Script to talk to my leads over the phone...within days I had my first $5,000 client.

And it wasn't that hard.

And it wasn't unpleasant...for me or the client.

And what I sold for $5,000 a lot of people in our industry would have happily given away for a couple of hundred dollars...but I didn't have to...

Now it's your turn...

And to make it easy on you, I'm going to do what no one else is doing.

I'm NOT just going to give you a few tricks and hacks...

...I'm going to take you step-by-step, start to finish, through all the steps you need to craft your own consultative sales script perfect for offline marketers who don't have a lot of time and money to burn waiting for something to happen.

Soon, you'll be totally confident speaking to leads and closing deals for high fees.

And YOU will have done it...

And YOU will be able to do it over and over again...

And the entire process will take you less than a day to learn and practice...

But to do it, you'll need my "method"...

The Million Dollar Offline Sales Script

In this short and easily digested program, you'll get:
  • My 11 step Consultative Sales Method...which I've only shared with a select few offline marketers ever...
  • A "customize and deploy" script which will get your prospect engaged with you, collaborating with you and hoping you'll ask them to sign up.
  • A couple of extra "tweaks" which have your IDEAL clients fighting for the right to work with you.

...and soooo much more.

And most importantly, I've included a killer bonus which will help you CRUSH IT with this.

The method is delivered instantly via email in an audio and text training package.

Imagine if you didn't have to struggle to get those sales.

Wouldn't it be good if you could get more sale and bigger sales out of your current leads?

What would happen in your business if you had IDEAL local businesses excited at the prospect of working with you?

What if next week, instead of building more stuff in your business or reading more slick new tricks ...you just had a conversation with one or two prospects and made some money...would that be a good thing?

Frankly, if you don't know what you're doing, it's just too easy to lose money.

And waste a lot of time.

And I don't want that to happen to you!

I want you to CRUSH IT...even if it's your very first time going one-on-one in a high ticket selling situation.

And fortunately I've already done all the hard work, made all the mistakes and figured out what works (and what doesn't). And believe me, I made my fair share of mistakes along the way...

...and I do this stuff for a living!!

That's why I'm so careful to document WHAT WORKS into simple, easy-to-follow steps so all of my offline marketing students (and several professional service clients) can duplicate these results.

There is one catch...

I don't believe in mindless cookie-cutter, copy and paste, fill in the blank style templates for such an important part of your business...so few of those systems really work.

So this isn't one of those, you'll have everything you need to execute the method...but you'll need to do some thinking and work yourself...it's a small price to pay for getting great results. Don't you agree?

If I've left glaring gaps and caused you confusion then help is an email away and I'll get you set on the right track in moments.

But if you're looking for that big easy-push-button system where you do no work, talk to nobody and somehow get high-paying clients...well, let's just part ways now.

On the other hand, if you're genuinely committed to starting or growing your offline business and you really do know what that takes at a personal and professional level...this is for you.

Maybe some super-smart guru has something similar out there...I wouldn't know for sure...and if you know for sure OR you already have all the details of this method from some other source then I'm certainly confused about why you are here.

Now, I'm actually no sales guru...there are people better qualified than me to teach all the intricate details of sales and negotiation...I should know...I've paid a lot of money to learn from them.

But now I'm making this available to you as a straight to the point...actionable training program. (You'll see why in just a bit.)

So now you don't have to go it alone!

And once you have closed a few clients...made some decent money...go nuts and invest in more systems and education.

But if you need something that will get the job done...done well...and done quickly then this is perfect for you.

Normally to get this training from me you'd need to be a private client...or lucky enough to qualify for and attend one of my Breakthrough Sessions so it's impossible for me to put a true value on it, but for a very limited time I'll let you have instant access to this plan for just $4.95.

Yep, Just $4.95...

...but only for 24 hours...then the price goes up perhaps to a more reasonable $17 or...$27...not sure where it will land but it HAS to be more than $4.95.

Literally, you can have one of those fancy coffees at Starbucks or you can access a proven plan for turning leads into clients.

The choice is yours...

Click the "Buy Now" button and start the flow of leads today...

[Image: 48604]

And of course, you'll be able to test drive this training for a full 60 days at absolutely zero risk to you.

If you don't like it...you get your money back.

But, let's face it, getting your money back is the minimum you should expect.

I want you to be better off for trying this out...even if for some reason it just didn't work out for you.

So if for any reason you request a refund I'll also schedule a personal one-on-one Skype session with me where I'll personally help you solve your biggest business challenge...without a hint of selling...just immediately actionable advice.

Does that sound fair to you?

And if you are wondering if listening to me is worth a few dollars or it's a complete waste of time here are some kind words from fellow offline marketers and warriors.

They spent a little time with speaking with me:.

To be honest...it was feedback like that which convinced me to create this training and make it available to you.

Bonuses...I know you like bonuses.

Bonus - my Fee Multiplier Technique
(delivered 1 day after your investment today):

This is one of my all-time favourite techniques.

I've used this over the years to:
  • increase the size of my average sale.
  • never pitch wildly too high or too low with any client.
  • increase the number of deals I close without increasing the number of leads.
  • always squeeze every ounce of juice out of my client contracts.

I've taught my Fee Mulitplier technique to a small group and they loved it and used it to get great results.

And you will too...

It is the perfect compliment to this product.

My Million Dollar Sales Script has closed more than $1.8 million is sales for me personally in 4 short years...I pushing for that figure to be $2.5 million by this time next year.

That script has also closed many more millions of dollars in consulting and coaching deals for my clients, students and friends...even the ones who hate selling...me I'm not a natural "hunter" salesman.

The script has been wildly successful (and very popular).

But...my Fee Multiplier Technique is hands-down one of the least taught most profitable things you could ever spend 20 minutes learning.

I taught this to a closed group of 17 offline marketers one day and just about needed a paramedic to deal with all the people falling off chairs.

And while, in it's essence, it isn't all that new...for some reason it is just higly unlikely this information has made it to you...most folks just plain don't know or don't share this one.

I think you'll love it.

Bonus 2 - my Swipe and Deploy Script Bundle
(delivered 2 days after your investment today):

This is a collection of 10 very useful scripts you can use in your business.

Use these scripts to:
  • book meetings..
  • follow up after meetings.
  • create a simple press release.
  • get speaking gigs.
  • and so much more!

So today...for a short time only ...you'll receive:

1. The Million Dollar Sales Script...delivered instantly.
  2. And..The Fee Mulitplier Technique...delivered 1 day later (Don't forget you MUST confirm your email to get the bonus, you'll be glad you did I promise you that much.
  3. The Swipe and Deploy Script Bundle...delivered 2 days later.

(I'm spreading those out because otherwise you'll be far too tempted to rip into everything...stuff your brain full...and take no action...let's pace ourselves.)

Now..with all that on offer today for such a modest investment...if I can't provide you with something new, full of insight and actionable...something is wrong with the universe!

Grab your copy today - risk free - wait the extra day to check out the bonus - study and take action...get results.

PS - if you are still looking for reasons to avoid investing in this, here's some extra honesty for you.

First, I'm a business coach and consultant...I'm looking for ideal clients to join my expensive programs...I might even ask if you are interested some time in the future!

I'm not sure why that would scare you away...but it might.

Second, no this method is not the MAGIC ORB of business awesomeness. It requires you to think and have some REAL value to provide to YOUR target market. If those things put you off...well this business isn't for you.

Buy now...get some sales...get paid.

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/998697-offline-grab-your-copy-my-million-sales-script-limited-time-offer.html

85.gif