63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-04-2016, 09:02 PM
REQ - Neuro-Programmer 3 crack
Can anyone make crack or have working for this program?
Info:
Code:
http://transparentcorp.com/products/np/

Trial D/L:
Code:
http://transparentcorp.com/products/np/download.php

How does NP3 change your brainwaves?

NP3 can change brain wave activity, which is directly connected to your state of mind, using brainwave entrainment (pronounced: "ehn - TRAIN - mint") - the process of externally presenting brainwave frequencies to the brain, allowing it to synchronize to those frequencies.1 2 3

Snap your fingers. That sound just created an electronic reaction in your brain. If that snapping sound was constant and consistent at the same frequency associated with a calm state of mind, your brain waves would continue to react and would start to synchronize with that rhythm. Over time, you would actually begin to feel more relaxed.

"Neuro-Programmer 3 draws from the latest research to deliver the most effective neural stimulation"

Learn more about brain waves
It’s surprising science, but thanks to modern equipment it’s easy to prove that this works because we can watch it happening on an EEG. And over 80 years of scientific investigation have revealed many useful applications for this method, which are being widely used today.5 Neuro-Programmer 3 takes advantage of the latest research in this field to deliver the most effective neural stimulation experience.

The many uses of NP3

We’re constantly scouring the scientific literature and consulting with leading experts and researchers in the field to ensure that NP3 is always based on the latest knowledge. We draw directly from the protocols used in peer-reviewed research to successfully and significantly:

Reduce stress and anxiety 9 10
Sharpen focus and concentration 11 12
Improve cognition and provide study help 13 14
Increase energy and motivation 15 16
Strengthen emotional stability and mental health 17 18

Visit the benefits section to discover all of the applications for this software, read much more information about how these benefits can be attained, and learn about the research and studies supporting the sessions we've created.

Been looking for this for ages.
Please share the working crack or someone crack this.

Best Regard,
10zen
03-06-2016, 06:23 AM
RE: REQ - Neuro-Programmer 3 crack
Bump!
Anyone?
03-06-2016, 06:31 AM
I could share the v2 if anyone like
03-07-2016, 02:19 AM
(03-06-2016 06:31 AM)ziiiz Wrote:  I could share the v2 if anyone like

Yes, please share it.
Can you export the session?
I got v3 but cannot export.
03-07-2016, 03:38 AM
get the v2 here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...th-License
9.gif
03-10-2016, 03:31 AM
v3 crack, can anyone make?
03-10-2016, 03:55 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2016 04:01 AM by ShareMyFruits.)
(03-07-2016 02:19 AM)10zen Wrote:  
(03-06-2016 06:31 AM)ziiiz Wrote:  I could share the v2 if anyone like

Yes, please share it.
Can you export the session?
I got v3 but cannot export.

There i no need for Username. You only need a license to install. I registered it with the lic. only.
Use the lic. in DL above and you'd be fine
11-21-2016, 05:04 PM
anyone got the working version?
v2 doesn't work either
02-18-2017, 08:00 PM
hey dude,

i never found a workink NP3 software, but once, years ago i had about 40mp3s exported from the program....... but i lost most of them,

scanning throw my drivers i found this, but i emailed a frond which may have the entire product...

i will keep you in touch with some updates.

anyway 3 tracks are here, if you are interested in more BWE stuff i can upload some more. as i have tons of them :D

https://mega.nz/#!7pwA1Y6R!uv_sa1GIpurou...f_60iCcHY8

anyone here has a KASINA MINDPLACE???????
or some good Audiostrobes tracks ??
02-18-2017, 08:09 PM
I've found that most of the big name hypnosis meditation products use bwe tracks from Neuro-Programmer.

Yeah plz upload bwe tracks. I like to use them to create my own hypnosis meditation sessions when I have time.
63.gif

58.gif