85.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-17-2014, 08:01 PM
[REQ] MyLab Access Code (Generator)?
Forum,

Forgive me if this request is against the rules. I figure since certain material is available for download, and the fact material beyond SEO is on here, that'd it be okay to request information on, quite literally, an educational subject.

I'm returning to school this semester to complete enough credits to qualify for the CPA exam. Unfortunately, my living situation is very tight, and I can't really afford extras. I'd like to avoid asking for the money, too. I already know about international text editions, so I'll save there, but my online courses require I buy access codes for assignments, exams and grades.

I'm under the impression that any code from any book is valid for my course, but I can't find anything cheap. From the source, each code is $60. Ouch! Zero sounds better. I also came across a number generator on YouTube, but it leads to a spam site. It sucks that I need these courses to better my life financially, but can't afford it now. Kinda a catch 22, I suppose.

Anyone, can anyone help me out in finding codes cheaply, have free codes, or know of an access code generator? I need at least two codes. I also need one for WileyPlus.

Thanks for your help!

26.gif