56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-24-2023, 10:31 AM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2023 10:35 AM by abcbn9.)
[REQ] Make It Rain Monthly - Chris Orzechowski
[NEW]: Lifetime Membership for Make It Rain Monthly

Over the years, I've noticed that a certain percentage of customers (in any business) are "I'd rather pay one time than have a recurring charge" type of people.

I can see the logic.

With my Make It Rain Monthly Print Newsletter, I've always had it set as either a monthly or quarterly membership.

Today...

I'm rolling out a new LIFETIME Membership option.

Here's what that means:

I'm making you an incredible deal if you choose to pay once and keep getting every future issue of Make It Rain Monthly for as long as I keep publishing it (which I intend to do until I retire).

Here's how it works:

1.Pay $7,500 today (one time investment) and lock in every future issue of MIRM without having to ever pay another dime. I plan on doing this for the next decade, at least (trying to beat Gary Halbert's streak)... which means it could be another $12,000+ worth of future issues you'll get access to.

2. You'll get EVERY back issue of MIRM. There are 42 in total. 42 issues x $100/per puts this at a real value of $4,200... yours free.

3. Get lifetime access to all 8 bonuses that come with MIRM: Pay Yourself First, Cart Abandonment Annihilator, Browse Abandonment Buster, "It's the Offer, Stupid", Million Dollar Promo Planner, Super Smooth Email Transitions, Holiday Sale Super Sequence, Anatomy of a $5,170,445 E-commerce Product Launch... PLUS... lifetime access to any other bonuses I add to the portal in the future.

4. You'll also get a VIP consulting day with me. I sell these days at $7,500/day... you'll get one for free as part of this special offer. Once your order comes through, Cindy will email you to schedule your consulting day where you and I will work on building you a more streamlined, profitable, scale-ready business. The last client I did one of these days with has nearly 3x'd his business in about 6 months. He went from averaging $40k months... to making nearly $30k in the last WEEK and having a streak of six-figure months... and he's still growing. Pretty decent ROI if you ask me.

The total REAL value of this offer is $13,400... without factoring the cost of future newsletter issues. We're looking at over $25,000 worth of real dollar value (not internet marketing perceived value fuckery) when you tally it all up... for just one payment of $7,500.

Plus...

You and I get to spend a day together working on your business.

If you'd like to grab this offer, go here now and click the "LIFETIME Membership" option on the MIRM order form page. Once your order goes through I'll reach out with next steps.

Any questions, let me know.

Chris Orzechowski

P.S.

If you want some help strategizing for the upcoming holiday shopping rush during Q4, this would be a great way to spend our consulting day together. If you have a decent business with good products and a good list, there's no reason you couldn't make a huge ROI on your investment.

P.P.S.

​Here's a link to the MIRM sales page if you'd like to peruse that to see everything you'll get with the core offer.

-------------
This is an amazing deal, can someone get and share it?

https://makeitrainmonthly.carrd.co/?ck_s...2011471180

https://makeitrainmonthly.carrd.co/?ck_s...2011471180

https://members.theemailcopywriter.com/m...2011471180
08-24-2023, 12:32 PM
RE: [REQ] Make It Rain Monthly - Chris Orzechowski
@abcbn9
First you should note that we have a Request section on the forum. Why you've ignored it and put this in Copywriting is beyond me.
Second, I think you'll find that members here are MUCH more likely to help you out if you share something before you ask for something. People who just show up here asking for stuff tend to be ignored.
Thirdly, learn the forum password before you start downloading stuff so we don't have to tell you what it is . . .
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
08-24-2023, 09:25 PM
(08-24-2023 12:32 PM)NoJob Wrote:  @abcbn9
First you should note that we have a Request section on the forum. Why you've ignored it and put this in Copywriting is beyond me.
Second, I think you'll find that members here are MUCH more likely to help you out if you share something before you ask for something. People who just show up here asking for stuff tend to be ignored.
Thirdly, learn the forum password before you start downloading stuff so we don't have to tell you what it is . . .
NoJob

1. Sorry bout that, I've just joined the forum for a few days, can't find it... can you show me?
2. Ye I'm trying to share too.
3. Can't find this too, please guide me...
08-24-2023, 11:45 PM
1. you found your way to the Copywrite forum look up 3 spots for te Request forum.
2. what are you trying to share? I'm sure you have something on your hardrive to share, but do a search first - duplicate shares are not appreciated.
3. think about where you are . . .
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
08-25-2023, 11:40 AM
(08-24-2023 11:45 PM)NoJob Wrote:  1. you found your way to the Copywrite forum look up 3 spots for te Request forum.
2. what are you trying to share? I'm sure you have something on your hardrive to share, but do a search first - duplicate shares are not appreciated.
3. think about where you are . . .
NoJob

1. Thanks, I found it.
2. Ye, I will search before giving anything.
3. I dont get it, what do you mean?
55.gif

64.gif