46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-23-2015, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2015 10:48 AM by NoJob.)
[REQ] Magic Web Finder
Can anyone crack the Magic Web Finder software? It is here: http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/6jFvLUuj/file.html
Thanks in advance,
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
05-23-2015, 11:09 AM
RE: [REQ] Magic Web Finder
Just saw this review from Anno1366,
"I also had the trial version of this and couldn't get it to work, but this was quite a while ago. I was hoping that things may have been better now, so used the discount code found on this forum to purchase it. Still the same though, an absolute pile of complete crap, it just says "working", and then all of a sudden just closes, and I get the message that it has stopped working. Doesn't even give me 1 f***ing url to work with. When I start it, it comes up with a message that their is a newer version, even though I have only just downloaded the bloody thing. And it won't let me update, I just get an error message. If this worked as it should, it would be a pretty useful tool. But at the moment, it is completely useless. I am going to contact support about this, so hopefully will manage to get things sorted, as this software does have potential if working correctly."
Nuff said, nevermind. Mods delete this thread please.
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
05-24-2015, 05:50 AM
RE: [REQ] Magic Web Finder
(05-23-2015 11:09 AM)NoJob Wrote:  Just saw this review from Anno1366,
"I also had the trial version of this and couldn't get it to work, but this was quite a while ago. I was hoping that things may have been better now, so used the discount code found on this forum to purchase it. Still the same though, an absolute pile of complete crap, it just says "working", and then all of a sudden just closes, and I get the message that it has stopped working. Doesn't even give me 1 f***ing url to work with. When I start it, it comes up with a message that their is a newer version, even though I have only just downloaded the bloody thing. And it won't let me update, I just get an error message. If this worked as it should, it would be a pretty useful tool. But at the moment, it is completely useless. I am going to contact support about this, so hopefully will manage to get things sorted, as this software does have potential if working correctly."
Nuff said, nevermind. Mods delete this thread please.
NoJob

You don't have to ask for deletion when You post your Requests in the wrong forum......

30.gif