16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-13-2016, 10:29 AM
[REQ] MAX CASH FLOW – MY CLIENTS ARE KILLING IT! Learn how to make $100 per day
[Image: Max-Cash-Flow-768x2513.png]

sales page:
http://buysellmethods.com/ads/my-clients...nvestment/

Any one has this can share it ?
Thanks.
12-13-2016, 12:59 PM
RE: [REQ] MAX CASH FLOW – MY CLIENTS ARE KILLING IT! Learn how to make $100 per day
I'd love to see this as well.
12-14-2016, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2016 12:31 PM by Nancy857.)
RE: [REQ] MAX CASH FLOW – MY CLIENTS ARE KILLING IT! Learn how to make $100 per day
Okay, I broke down and purchased this:

http://www115.zippyshare.com/v/5yeNelHx/file.html
12-14-2016, 03:30 PM
Nancy thank you for sharing this! I never thought of doing this even though I have known about the solution and used it for many other things over the years. Thanks again for sharing. MAX Reps added to you!

(12-14-2016 09:46 AM)Nancy857 Wrote:  Okay, I broke down and purchased this:

http://www82.zippyshare.com/v/Aq9hT5Ex/file.html
12-14-2016, 05:41 PM
Thanks @Nancy857 for your share. Rep added.

Review:
It is all about Google Alert and Clickbank. Very old method and available online for free. This guy selling that for $20. Looks like buysellmethods (dot) com gonna be next level warrior forum. Lookds like all their reviews and paypal screenshots are fake. Stay away from that site guys. Dn't fall for their fancy words in their sales copies.

@nancy, if I were you, I would ask for refund :D
12.gif
12-14-2016, 09:00 PM
They are spamming here
too much
to promote their website sht
shoot them down
and to kick them in the ass
[Image: 9HIh911.gif]
12-14-2016, 10:31 PM
(12-14-2016 05:41 PM)Million Dollar Wrote:  Thanks @Nancy857 for your share. Rep added.

Review:
It is all about Google Alert and Clickbank. Very old method and available online for free. This guy selling that for $20. Looks like buysellmethods (dot) com gonna be next level warrior forum. Lookds like all their reviews and paypal screenshots are fake. Stay away from that site guys. Dn't fall for their fancy words in their sales copies.

I agree, their "reviews"/screenshots are all fake. I suspected something wasn't right when I noticed the very first post in the comment section of every method is "This method has been tested by BuySellMethods Team and confirmed as working!".
12-15-2016, 06:01 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2016 06:03 AM by Nancy857.)
(12-14-2016 05:41 PM)Million Dollar Wrote:  Thanks @Nancy857 for your share. Rep added.

Review:

I completely agree. I've purchased several things from there recently and have pretty much been disappointed every time. There is one guide that looks okay but the rest are all crap. One of them I don't understand and someone I was talking with on pm here doesn't understand it, either. I'd be glad to send the guide via pm to someone who would be willing to explain it a bit to me. lol The moderators closed the thread where I linked to that guide so I can't post anything more about it there.
12-15-2016, 06:33 AM
Loads of they methods are in video, and no offence to anyone, they english is pretty bad to understand when explaining how method works.
[Image: sfbanner2.gif]
12-15-2016, 12:29 PM
(12-14-2016 10:31 PM)asiaa Wrote:  I agree, their "reviews"/screenshots are all fake. I suspected something wasn't right when I noticed the very first post in the comment section of every method is "This method has been tested by BuySellMethods Team and confirmed as working!".

That's the first post on EVERY thread on that forum but I highly doubt they actually "test" every method. It's probably the forum owner's way of getting all the guides for free.
74.gif

61.gif