67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-18-2018, 10:54 AM
RE: (REQ) M0nica's FACELESS New Mover P0stcard
Ok. I guess we will have to wait a few weeks or more (like mthomas said) until someone here shared it with us. And yes, I have the SPARKERS program too. Her earlier program is not bad either. This would definitely work in my neighborhood where's I live nearby a major campus where students with high incomes (Can you say Sugar Daddies, LOL) always move.

Please somebody......This would be a great Christmas gift and a great start for the New Year!
12-18-2018, 01:18 PM
Darthlee is correct. This new course is an expansion of the version that was introduced in the Sparkers program. It goes into way more detail.

It's also an expansion of her original Faceless product (which included email templates for selling 9x12's). This one includes emails specifically for the new mover postcards. There's also newer versions of the postcard template that was included in the Sparkers program. They look pretty good. Go to his fb page to see the live launch video he did. He showed some samples of her cards. Monica answered questions about the program in the comments. Just search BobRossOffline on fb, then go to videos.

All in all, this seems to be a legit, solid program.
12-18-2018, 06:05 PM
(12-18-2018 10:08 AM)darthlee Wrote:  this is the Sparkers product

https://highresponsemarketing.com/sparkers/

THIS is the product we are interested in now.

highresponsemarketing.com/monica-newmover/

Hitface

Listen Leach. I'm aware of what the request is here. I am merely pointing out that THIS product looks to be a combination of my two earlier shares which are available on here - namely, Monica's Faceless System and Bob's Sparkers System which includes a section on Movers. Do you know what combination means?

You've been here four years with a massive reputation of 15! Why not contribute a bit more rather than posting snide comments suggesting people are being stupid and not helping.

MT
12-19-2018, 02:46 PM
Did we give up on this share or GB?

Thanks
12-19-2018, 04:58 PM
Midas I think that you have misinterpreted my response. I was merely pointing out the differences in the products. The conversation was starting to go in a direction that could confuse some members on what was being requested. I know members like to throw the term "leech" out there when they think that someone is attacking them or someone else. I was not.. Again I was only pointing out the differences in the products. I will not engage in an argument with anyone on this site as I think that is beneath us all...
32.gif
12-19-2018, 07:23 PM
(12-19-2018 04:58 PM)darthlee Wrote:  Midas I think that you have misinterpreted my response. I was merely pointing out the differences in the products. The conversation was starting to go in a direction that could confuse some members on what was being requested. I know members like to throw the term "leech" out there when they think that someone is attacking them or someone else. I was not.. Again I was only pointing out the differences in the products. I will not engage in an argument with anyone on this site as I think that is beneath us all...

OK - I apologize for jumping down your throat.

This new system from Monica does look very decent, but from what I could glean from Bob Ross's Facebook webinar (link in this thread), this is a mix of his Sparkers Movers system and Monica's original Faceless System. You can see the product she's producing on the webinar, and the email templates from her original Faceless system can be tweaked for this 'New' method. In other words, we already have 90% of the system covered.

Also, bear in mind that this is a foot in the door method to make a few hundred bucks per mailing (you send out 250 postcards to new movers by hand with a first class stamp). It's not going to make you a full time income on it's own. It's an ideal entry into local marketing if you have a back end service(s) to provide. or if you intend to extend your postcard services using his 9x12 system for example.

It'll still be nice to see - but really I think that anyone with a little intelligence can work this system using what we already have shared.

MT
12-20-2018, 01:44 AM
Is there enough interest to get the group buy together now?
12-20-2018, 04:28 AM
Getting hands on the Postcard template would be nice. It's made with Canva. Some members are complaining that the course cost too much.
12-20-2018, 09:24 AM
The course costs way too much.
What is it trying to sell?

I don't get it.
12-20-2018, 09:38 AM
interested
8.gif

48.gif