39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-16-2013, 06:25 PM
[REQ] [Logo Sniper] Don't Waste Your Money On Logos...Instead Get Them For FREE!
Though its a 2010 old wsoinbox, but I guess its worth our time.

Sales Page:
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/194273-logo-sniper-dont-waste-your-money-logos-instead-get-them-free.html

Are you spending too much on logos, headers or banners? Are you dreaming about how much money you could save this year if you could have professional logos for free? Then listen carefully to what I have to say because today IS the day that your dreams come true…

“ Discover How You Can Get Unlimited Quality Logos, Headers Or Banners Totally Free Whenever You Want! ”

Do You Want COOL Logos Like These Without Paying A Dime?

You Too Can Have Logos Like These For Free!

Dear Warrior:

If you have several projects going on like websites or blogs you might notice that nowadays almost every site has a logo. That’s completely normal because having a logo will definitely make you stand from the crowd and give you that “professional” touch that you need to your sites. The problem here relies in only one thing; not everybody has the money to spend in graphic creation nor the skills or tools to create a professional looking logo. Basically if you wanted to create a cool site you would have to spend anywhere from $20-$200 for every website or blog. If we are honest, You could spend that $20 on brand new domain names, on launching a WSO or just simply get some traffic with PPC…

…And get the logo for FREE.

Hey! That would be cool!

Well…that’s exactly what Logo Sniper can DO for YOU!

Get Now Quality Logos, Headers And Banners Without Paying A Dime!

See, this is very simple. Sometimes we’re paying for things that we can get for free. Let me tell you one thing…

It makes sense to be smart and get unlimited Logos, headers and banners at no cost.

You heard it right: at no cost.

You can learn today how you too can create logos over and over again in a painless way. If you’re not on the mood to create a logo this sweet report can show you also how to outsource this tedious job for NOTHING.

When I say nothing I really mean it.

ZERO COST.

You don’t have to pay someone to create a logo for you…

You could save hundreds for years to come!

Logo Sniper Will SAVE You Money!

So you’re wondering how you can outsource a job for nothing. You feel skeptical and I probably would If I’d hear this shocking claim.
See, internet is a huge place where you can get almost everything. Some things may cost money and others may not. If you dig deeper like I did you’ll find that actually it’s easier to find things for free than the paid ones. I know exactly the right places where to get fantastic jobs for free and it’s not a joke.

It’s something more than powerful…

Introducing the definitive guide you’ll ever need…

-Powerful report that will save you TONS of money.
-Read it. Implement it. Get Professional Logos Headers Or Banners For Free.
-A Completly Revolutionary Guide.
-Newbie Friendly.

Today is the day that finally you’ll discover the way to get professional graphics for your projects for ZERO. Isn’t a great deal?

Talk About The Price….

Before dig deeper into pricing think about this for a moment. It’s a 11 pages 100% fluff free report that you can start to implement it after reading and see the results for yourself. It should be expensive because the information that contains this money saving report has awesome secrets that not everybody are aware of. This is almost INVALUABLE.

How Much YOU Would Charge?

Hundreds maybe?

Look, I want to make things easy. So let’s talk about a price that seems INSANE but it’s AFFORDABLE. Everybody has the right to own this information and I can only achieve that If …

You can Grab Your Copy Of “ Logo Sniper ” For Only

$10
Click The Button Below To Secure Your Own Personal Copy Of This Extreme Money Saver Report !!

This is a great chance to finally save hundreds in your projects. This report actually DELIVERS what it promises. It's almost like a miracle!

F.A.Q's

Q:Is this report full of fluff and filler?

A:No! it's short, sweet and to the point. There's no need to fill 90 pages when whe can make it easy and save our time.

Q:What do I need to make use of this manual?

A:Just a computer and internet connexion.

Q:Are There additional costs?

A:No.All resources here are FREE.

Q:Will this system get saturated?

A:I don't think so. This will NEVER get saturated. Everyone can use it.

Q:Is there a money back guarantee?

A:Yes of course. If you're not satisfied with this excepcional product, you have tried the methods and you want a refund all you have to do is p.m me. However I know that unfortunately many warriors in here are freebie seekers or chronic refunders.If you want your money back just send me proofs that at least you TRIED the system, only then I'll honour my refund policy.It's fair.

- 0 Review copies left -
07-06-2013, 11:38 PM
RE:
hi kindly send me the link for that thanks :)
Biggrin
07-07-2013, 02:31 PM
RE:
Looks good,please upload someone.

45.gif