31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-10-2024, 12:54 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2024 01:03 AM by Brotlikomio.)
[REQ] Learn and Sell a High-Ticket Service.
https://advertigoshop.com/b/ZaYtS

[Image: o_1het8u3p712m8mimdlcukm3dvc.png]
Motion design reels serve as compelling visual portfolios, allowing brands to highlight their creative and storytelling power through dynamic animation and motion graphics. This concise style of content captivates audiences, showcasing a brand's ability to convey complex ideas and narratives in an engaging way. This not only attracts potential clients but also solidifies the brand's reputation as a visually dynamic and forward-thinking entity in a competitive market.

I sell this style of content to clients and brands and it's a great success. Why?

It's a high ticket service.
It's unsaturated.
Attracts high ticket clients.
It's simple to create - I break it all down in this course.
[Image: o_1hefio80r1sgrf66e9vcej1ndl1i.png]

Be different.
Standing out from your competition and being able to market yourself isn't easy on social media. But whether you are an online business to an in-store business, you can still leverage content styles that will get you lots of attention and animation is one of them...

You have seen all of the big creators leverage this style of content so why can't you?

Don't fear this style of content because it looks so hard to make, I break it down for you...
[Image: o_1heflh8rn166jsqjh23md1snf2d.png]

High Monthly Income.
With learning this skill the main benefit is that it is a high ticket skill.

Meaning that people/brands will pay top dollar for an animation video/package.

Here is my income over the last 30 days just with selling animation style content. If you learn this skill you are able to bundle it up and sell it as a large package or individual videos depending on the requirements.

Why does this style of video actually sell? It sells because of the traction this style video gets.

As seen above a simple animation is able to get millions of millions of views.

By getting millions and millions of views, brands are able to get a ton of work and projects through the door.

So in reality this style of video is actually priceless because of how well it gets attention and how well it gets brands more work.
[Image: o_1hgsvdpvh1qrtu51eso17f2v4r1p.png]

74.gif