21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-19-2017, 05:08 PM
RE: [REQ] Laughingbird Flat Graphics Pack
Thank you for starting the thread and thank you layna61524 Offline for the share.
05-20-2017, 05:27 AM
@parkerchuks: Sorry it took me so long to see your post but, no, I do not have the social media pack. I know a while back, forum member "kristin" or "kristi" generously shared just about all of the Laughingbird products. The links may be gone by now but try searching for kristi in the "Search Posts" field at the top of the page.

Sorry I couldn't be more useful.

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
05-20-2017, 11:46 AM
(05-20-2017 05:27 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  @parkerchuks: Sorry it took me so long to see your post but, no, I do not have the social media pack. I know a while back, forum member "kristin" or "kristi" generously shared just about all of the Laughingbird products. The links may be gone by now but try searching for kristi in the "Search Posts" field at the top of the page.

Sorry I couldn't be more useful.

Layna61524

Hi there @layna61524.

I have the setup file and direct-download link for the social media pack for Windows and MAC.
Since my connections is restricted for the last 2 weeks I won't be able to upload it myself.
The reason I'm not sharing the direct-link here is pretty obvious I guess. Sooner or later the link will stop working if they see too much of traffics. If you're interested in downloading and uploading then let me know and I'll PM the link to you.
05-20-2017, 12:51 PM
@sunnyTRIO: Check your PM --- I just sent you a private message.

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]

60.gif