23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-22-2021, 07:54 PM
[REQ] Joey Yap Books
I have Requires for Joey Yap EBooks

Joey Yap
The Ten Profiles - The Performer (Hurting Officer Profile) Joey Yap
Bazi: The Destiny Code Revealed Joey Yap
Art of Date Selection: Personal Date Selection Joey Yap
Power of X: Enter the 10 Gods Joey Yap
The Power of X: Analysing The Ten Gods Joey Yap
02-23-2021, 01:14 AM
RE: [REQ] Joey Yap Books
Here you go.

Bazi Joey
02-23-2021, 04:27 PM
link not works
02-25-2021, 04:40 AM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2021 04:45 AM by layna61524.)
@kokoko420: I sent you a PM but since not hearing back, I don't know if what I suggested helps (or if you even saw the message).

First of all, more than likely, there is nothing wrong with the link that blackhatmack posted for you. Here's why...

I right-clicked on the link in the post, copied it and dumped it into a text editor to see the "writing on the wall..."

[Image: LWR_Recording.png]

I highlighted in yellow the reason the link doesn't work, so that you can see it better amid all that hypertext markup language. It was BLOCKED by the forum administrator because it interferes with a Group Buy seller's efforts to make a buck.

I can suggest you send a PM to the person trying to help you, along with an email address where they can (at their discretion) get the link to you that way.

Most of us live in a free society where you should still be able to message someone to ask if they would send you a link via your private email. Whether someone will go to bat for someone they may feel is a leech is another story. While I'm not calling you out as a leech, you're certainly wearing the costume (ex: you've been a member here going on 8 years but have zero reputation). So try to build up your reputation by giving back and I believe more people will reach out when you need something.

I just wanted to show you why the link doesn't work... and to tell you there is nothing that blackhatmack can do about it. Posting that link anywhere on the BBHF platform (even in a PM) would still get it blocked. So, I had to make it clear that the BLOCKED link was a forum decision; not blackhatmack's problem.

Secondly, it appears you posted to the Kindle section when your REQUEST should have posted to the general REQ thread, regardless of the category. Typing REQ in front of the post is not the way to make a request --- this section is for GETTING shares.

@All: I want to show you something else that has recently happened here...

I just tried to post two links to free e-book download sites (you know what they are because I have written about them a lot in the past). There are some Joey Yap e-books there, so I wanted to point kokoko420 there, if he didn't already have those. But now, it seems BBHF is summarily blocking these sites, too!

Here's what (a portion of) my post looked like when I previewed it in real time:

[Image: LWR_Recording.png]

Such sweeping access decisions are highly unfair to those of us who come here for SHARES.

How can you block a site like B OK (dot) com or PDF Drive (dot) com just to protect a GB seller? And is anyone vetting these GB gurus to show where and how they're accessing the files they sell?

If this stuff is freely available from a brain-dead web search, then why is there a need for a GB?

I'M PROBABLY GONE FOR GOOD...

My posts have tried to help people here to "think outside the box" and find more of the files they need but know this: if you never hear from me again after this post, you will know what happened. I'll probably be banned (or blocked) but I'll be just fine because I know how to find what I want or need independently of this forum.

Besides, I've got a few potentially very profitable projects in the works that I can devote my "forum time" to, moving forward. If I'm banned or even tracked, I'll miss BBHF but I don't hang around where I'm not appreciated. More and more, the kinds of links I like to share will be blocked so there's no need for my tutorials. Or my presence here.

Ignorance is bliss when you can just call for a GB.

It seems before long, GBs are all we'll have to look forward to here.

SMH. Mad Slap

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524

11.gif