24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-19-2011, 09:22 AM
[REQ] [Intern Black Book] How To Use Unpaid Interns To Save Time, Money, and To Scale Your Online Business
Sales page:
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/438954-intern-black-book-how-use-unpaid-interns-save-time-money-scale-your-online-business.html
10-24-2015, 10:39 AM
RE: [REQ] [Intern Black Book] How To Use Unpaid Interns To Save Time, Money, and To Scale Your Online Business
Bump this one.

I know it's an old, old, old ass REQ but this guy's avatar is off the charts...

... Oh, and I need to find some interns....
10-25-2015, 10:44 AM
RE: [REQ] [Intern Black Book] How To Use Unpaid Interns To Save Time, Money, and To Scale Your Online Business
Ugh...let me request how to flag every stinking intern post on craigslist etc

why dig up crap from2011, especially crap about "interns"..??

the sad truth is that many cheesy little local companies try this route to avoid paying IT, web design, graphic designers etc. Sorry I actually earn a living from my learned skills and I am quick to tell any local biz owner that prefers interns that they can fix my car, plumbing, cut my hair, etc as "interns" and I will write them glowing job referrals <big evil grin>

then when they are all screwed up or the intern abandons them they call me and I up the price. I just fixed an "intern" wordpress site that was all over the place with errors , busted layout, for a lady who told me several months ago that she was going to go with a very enthusiastic "intern"

what do YOU need to "find some interns" for anyhow? are you irs approved, do you run a structured educational program? The usa govt seems to be cracking down on these cheap jerks with their sorry free intern ads

but oh if you find a way I can flag all these cheeseballs please let me know thanks
05-18-2018, 12:58 PM
This one looks promising if anyone can get it!
http://www.internprofits.com/allEIAs/
05-23-2018, 03:53 AM
like 504boi said, please up the new internprofit. thanks
35.gif

42.gif