49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-03-2013, 04:52 PM
[REQ] IMSC PingFresh | Powerhouse Authority Link Building
$ales Page:
Code:
http://imscpingfresh.com/

Heck, even baggers at your local grocery store are earning more money than your sites. Worst of all, they get to go home after their shift ends while you’re still chained to your keyboard trying to find some profitable traffic!

I mean really…have you ever tracked your earnings to hours worked ratio?

Don’t! It will only make you feel worse…

The Point is…

Frustrated and demoralized, you’re beginning to think that ANY Internet profits are just a pipedream… Some fiction dreamed up by so-called “GURUS”…

It’s completely understandable. I’ve been in your shoes, too…struggling day and night…

However, I kept after it until I finally identified one of the root causes of the problem and built a very powerful WordPress plugin to defeat it.

This strategy that I’ve been secretly using for the last 3 years has kept streams of Hungry Buyer Traffic flooding into my sites… In ANY market I dive in to…

Best of all… After all the changes with Google and other search engines, this strategy has become even more powerful!

This is a LONG-TERM traffic strategy, that I’ve now wrapped up into a very powerful plugin, that just GROWS over time…I’ve helped my students make massive gains in their traffic, rankings and incomes with almost no increase in effort.

This POWERFUL plugin just sits in the background, working 100% on autopilot, doing the hard work for them…Using this Game-Changing, Dam-Buster plugin, some of my students are earning traffic increases of over 538%!

Some are even seeing MASSIVE jumps in their Search Engine Rankings, going from Page 100 to Page 1 in a matter of days…

And you know what? You can too…

Here’s one of your biggest problems…

Your old content is KILLING your site’s progress and losing you money…

You know you have GREAT content that provides AMAZING VALUE…but knowing nobody’s looking at it will drive you crazy!

This content should be FRESH in the eyes of the search engines and potential visitors… It should be earning you money and attracting new traffic EVERY DAY…

All is not lost… You can fast-track your road to recovery and put that content back to work, creating new traffic and increasing your conversions starting RIGHT NOW…

Let’s be honest… Traffic building is the HARDEST task in Internet marketing. That’s why even the hardest working people like you struggle to boost your traffic and maintain any profits from your sites…

Especially when your site is STAGNANT and your old content is DEAD IN THE WATER!

Well, those low traffic and poor earnings days are over once you put the power of this AWESOME new plugin to work…

Now you can build continuous streams of HUNGRY, LASER-TARGETED TRAFFIC that LOVES your site. REVAMP your old content and make every page and post on your site MINTY FRESH!

So, let me show you what my students are doing with this…

Within just a few days, this student saw over 538% increase in traffic… Not only that, his rankings for 3 of his main keywords went from page 20 to page 1…

And that was just the start… Check this out…

Again, just a few days after putting this powerful plugin to use my students were seeing INCREDIBLE jumps in traffic… Going from ZERO TO HERO and seeing MASSIVE jumps in profits…

What can you do with all this extra traffic?

Here are some income shots from my students AFTER they got this plugin set up and running…

These are just my students results… We have been seeing MASSIVE increases in traffic as the plugin UNLEASHES a wave of HIGH-POWER promotion boosting strategies…

PingFresh RESUSCITATES, FRESHENS and PROMOTES all your existing content to attract new visitors on a massive scale! Not only that, it will do it again and again and again… FOR LIFE!

That’s right! PingFresh revitalizes all your old posts and keeps them fresh in the eyes of search engines by telling the world about them using some of the most popular and powerful sites out there.

Not only that, the Search Engines LOVE these sites and use them to learn, index, rank and credit you with MASSIVE authority…

So, I know what you are asking yourself… What’s the SECRET?

First, let’s talk about submarines…

One of our SECRET WEAPONS is an INVISIBLE, HIGH-POWER strategy that allows your customers to automatically tell the world about the page they just visited…

This happens silently in the background and creates a SOCIAL ECHO, broadcasting your new and old content all over the world…

Not only that, if they visit from another site that has your link, and is not a search engine, it boosts the referring site making it more valuable and increasing that page’s authority…

This BOOSTS your ranking, your authority and makes your site even more powerful, too!

Now, these features alone would be FANTASTIC… But why stop there…

PingFresh examines your content, figures out which items have not been visited by the Search Engines for a while and then allows you to automatically move them to the top of your blog as if you just published them…

It makes your old “ZOMBIFIED” content FRESH again by changing the dates to get fresh eyes on all your older content. Just tell it what categories you want to do this with and PingFresh handles the rest… 100% Automatically!

This, along with all the other features of PingFresh GUARANTEES that the Search Engines will be back FAST to check, index, and rank your content…

We even show you when Google has been on your site and what they last looked at!

So, with all this power in your marketing arsenal, what’s the net result?

PingFresh ensures that every potential viewer finds their way to your site with strong motivation to view your content. You convert those visitors into profits by leading them to your ads, or calls to action…

The result is an unprecedented “SOCIAL SONAR PULSE” and “SOCIAL ECHO” effect continuously announcing to the web that your valuable content is there and should be read now!

As you can tell, this is a VERY POWERFUL PLUGIN… Proven to create MASSIVE amounts of traffic and increase profits… You’ve seen how many visitors it brought to my student’s sites and how their profits skyrocketed…

I have put this strategy through its paces and it is truly BATTLE-TESTED for long-term success… It’s a plugin I use on 100′s of sites. And when that was not enough proof for me, I turned it over to my students to test it even more…

You can never predict what new actions the search engines will take, but you can ARM YOURSELF with tools like PingFresh. Fortify your traffic boosting efforts and free yourself from incessant search engine tampering that tries to CRUSH your efforts…

So, sounds awesome right? Is there a catch? Well, yes, there are few things to consider…
If you don’t want to increase your traffic and profits…
If you want to keep banging your head against the SEO Brickwall…
If you want a “Magic GURU” system that promises $Millions at the click of a button…

… Then PingFresh is not for you!

That being said, with all the hard work and effort you’ve put into your site and business you have PROVEN your dedication and that you are willing to do what it takes…

Now is the time to FINALLY see the results you have been dreaming of…

Here’s the thing, I know how much you have struggled… Building traffic is a PAIN!

So, I wanted to make this as EASY as possible for you to have EVERYTHING you need and have the right tools and training in your marketing arsenal… I NEVER leave any stone unturned…

To do that, I am not only going to let you have this AMAZING plugin at an INSANE discount… I am also going to include some very powerful EXTRA bonuses that include:

For all these extras, you would pay over $497 for a package that would reveal all my closely-guarded strategies, training and tools…

Heck, when I shared this in a closed-door “MasterMind” I charged over $1,000 just to attend… Even at that price it would be a steal when you consider what it could potentially do for you…

My mission is simple, I am DETERMINED to help a fellow marketer like yourself start generating real profits and break through the traffic barrier. So, you won’t even pay $247…

In fact, you won’t even have to spend anywhere near $97…

Here’s the sad truth. You know that what you’ve been doing up until now just isn’t working… If it were, you would not be on this page right now…

Even if you saw a little success, you know you could do 100X better…

You have the drive and determination and know that you could see more profits from your site “IF” you could get more laser-targeted traffic… All you’ve ever needed is the right tool to make it happen!

This is YOUR chance to finally make your business grow and simplify your life just a little more…

I am committed to making everything that much easier for you… To do so, I will assume ALL the RISK… I don’t want you taking ANY risk at all…

If you are not 100% blown away at how EASY and POWERFUL PingFresh is, how AMAZING it’s Traffic Generation and Profit-Boosting Power is, or you are not completely satisfied… Just let us know and you’ll get all your money BACK.

I am so confident you will LOVE this plugin that I offer a full 30 Day, “No Questions Asked” Guarantee…

It’s literally that simple. We want you to have complete peace of mind, so we just deactivate your license once your refund is processed and you are all done. You basically have a chance to try the plugin for 30 days absolutely FREE.

Now, you could keep struggling with the old ways of getting traffic and let your site stay “stagnant,” let your profits continue to flat-line and your old content stay invisible to the search engines… or you can get your copy of PingFresh and install this on up to 10 of your sites RIGHT NOW…

But, if you are ready to finally see huge traffic spikes, skyrocket your profits and join the elite few that are already succeeding with PingFresh, then your choice is clear…

Your Rights with IMSC PingFresh
[YES] Use on up to 10 personal sites
[NO] Use on Client Sites
[NO] Sell or Flip sites with Plugin Installed
[NO] Edit or change the plugin in any way

Requirements: WordPress 3.0+, PHP 5.2+ and Curl (99.9% of Good Hosts Meet or Exceed These Requirements)

So, now that you have made the right decision and are going to get your hands on a copy of this RIGHT NOW, I will see you on the other side once you have pressed that button. I look forward to showing you EXACTLY how both myself and my students drive FLOODS of traffic to all our sites and convert that traffic into AMAZING income streams…

To Your MASSIVE Success,

Sean Donahoe

P.S. If you choose to walk away from this amazing offer, then you’re likely going to be stuck struggling and wondering why you have no traffic at all… With PingFresh, it’s all smooth sailing to floods of traffic, greater conversions and huge profits! Make the smart choice and start getting a real payoff for all your hard work!

P.P.S. Stop reading this page and take action…

ALL TRADEMARKS AND LOGOS ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.

THIS SITE AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE ARE NOT ASSOCIATED, AFFILIATED, ENDORSED, OR SPONS
03-04-2013, 12:46 AM
RE:
Already been asked for here
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Req-...ngfresh%22

Had a look for it but couldn't find it....

67.gif