59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-23-2013, 02:35 AM
[REQ] How to make tons of money online?????
Hi...i'm about to search the best way for me to earn money online but no WSO seems to work...

I've read so many WSO and my personal oppinion is, 99% are crap!

I've tried so many ways to earn as an affiliate money, adsense or cpa...nothing really worked for me...to earn money as an affiliate it seems to me really really hard to find hungry buyers...

I've used CPA too but it takes time to get accepted by the networks...

So guys...my day job is pissing me off...i want to earn my money online...

i've seen high traffic academy...and i liked it. so i started to use some traffic sources which he recommend in his videos, solo ads and e.g. 7search

for solo ads i've used extremleadprogram [dot] com - but it sucked. first time i bought over 250,000 solo ads with 0 sales and 48 opt ins - 1 opt in was confirmed the others are still pending and then i bought 1,000,000 ads from the same company with 0 Sales and 0 opt ins...

to earn money as an affiliate i've used clickbank goliath, wpzonbuilder but nothing worked for me...

Does anybody has simliar experiences, sugggestions etc.?

i appreciate your help [Image: wink.png]
07-23-2013, 03:37 AM
RE:
Same thing. It's comes with first succes and not giving up on method that you picked.
You are not alone.It's because internet is full of bullshit and only fancy titles and headlines.
DONT BUY 1000000 solo ads! You are crazy? People buy 100 clicks for 30-70$ and you buy 1000000 ads.

I recommend: pick a method - and get it fuc*ing done!!!!! No matter what.
07-23-2013, 08:15 PM
RE:
i would like to make money with CPA but don't know how to build my website...i'm good in wordpress but don't know how a CPA website should look like...?!???????
07-23-2013, 08:26 PM
RE:
Guys, there is no easy way to earn money online.

Life is not so easy as it was a few years ago.

I started out on 2009 and Internet marketing was very easy at that time.

Start with 1 method what you want.

Be it affiliate marketing, cpa. mobile sites, cpa, working for clients, photoshop etc.
Just focus on 1 method at a time and you will get success.

Good luck.
07-24-2013, 05:07 AM
RE:
See how i made 177$ in a day ;)
Link eBook : www . bit . ly/132vKam
16.gif
07-25-2013, 04:31 AM
RE:
WTF????? are u kidding me xBrokenSoul?????????????????????????

SURVEY SUCK!!!!
07-25-2013, 04:58 AM
RE:
Well, one year back i was in the sam situation. Spended all my free time in this and the earnings were bad.

I also tried nearly every method that an IM can do.

You must stick to 1-2 Methods and hold on for months to sucess.

I advice you start with CPA + Youtube. HEad over to Adworkmedia (Link in my signature). They accept very easy.

Then you have 2 Options: Produce The Videos yourself, or download videos, watermark them an upload then wqith your cpa link.

GO FOR IT !

47.gif