28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-14-2020, 09:15 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2020 09:33 AM by batman1101.)
[REQ] How to Write a Clean and Wholesome Romance Novel in 30 Days
This looks really awesome - Britt Malka's guide to writing clean romances.

She claims writers can make 1000's per month in the clean/sweet romance genre.

The sales page:
Magic Button :
https://writerbychoice.com/put-his-shirt-back-on/

Here's an excerpt from the sales page...

​Introducing...

​Inside the ​72-page PDF eBook
Put His Shirt Back On:
How to Write a Clean and Wholesome Romance Novel in 30 Days
you'll discover...
​Why the voracious readers of this sub-category can help you make more money, and not just because of more sales and K.U. page reads. (Page 7)
​How often you should publish. (Page 8)
​Why it's important to publish with a certain frequency. (Page 9)
What the Clean and Wholesome genre is about. (Page 11)
How long your books should be. (Page 11)
The tropes that readers expect when they buy a clean romance novel. (Page 12)
Good books to read to learn more about this sub-genre. I had to read through many badly written stories before I found some I loved, so let me save you time. (Page 13)
How to easily come up with an idea for a novel. (Page 1​5)
How to choose your main characters. (Page 16)
Where you can place your clean and wholesome romance. (Page 19)
​How to choose the period to set your story in. (Page 20)
How to come up with a one-sentence premise with high stakes, making sure your readers ​don't get bored over a ​middle that sucks. (Page 25)
Your outline structure - how to make it almost impossible for you to get stuck with writer's block, because you'll always know what to write next. (Page 28)
How tropes can help you plot. (Page 28)
Your secret ​place to keep your characters, their clothing, settings and more. This will serve ​as constant inspiration for you. (Page 39)
What you must do the first day, before writing. (Page 43)
How to structure your time so you can write and publish a novel in 30 days. (Page 45)
How to reach your daily word count without exhausting yourself. (Page 46)
How to edit your story effectively in nine days. (Page 49)
How to format and publish your romance novel. (Page 60)
How to price your books for ​maximum income, following the guidelines of successful, best-selling authors in this sub-category. (Page 69)
The little thing you MUST do ​which most authors don't know about, but ​can save you from horribly bad one-star reviews. (Page 69)
How Amy succeeded with clean and wholesome romance novels and went from zero to more than $10K per month in just nine months. (Page 70)
The ​secret​ to succeeding with clean and wholesome romance. (Page 70)
​And plenty of more.
​Writing clean and wholesome romance novels could be what you've been ​looking for all this time. Your ​entrée to a steadily growing income.

​All the authors who're publishing with the frequency I recommend inside the eBook started by earning a few hundred dollars per month, but ​that income rocketed quickly towards four ​and even five figures per month.

Follow the plan, write, edit, publish, and you could become the next Clean and Wholesome Romance success story.

​Starting Right Now
​All you need to do today to change your future is to click the Add to Cart-button below, read the eBook and start writing, following the plan.

​I know you might hear this little voice telling you that success is only for ​other people, but I can assure you that none of the authors I've seen make it into four digits in a few months were born with a typewriter in their arms. Nor did they have any special talent.

They just did what you can start doing today: they learned about the sub-genre, they wrote, edited, and published.

​Isn't It Time You Go for Your Dream?
​Aren't you tired of just reading about other people making it?

If that's the case, then don't let anything stop you now. Go for your dream.
✨⭐⭐️️ Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible. ⭐⭐️️✨
05-26-2020, 03:36 AM
RE: [REQ] How to Write a Clean and Wholesome Romance Novel in 30 Days
sounds great, does any one have it? Bump for this!
05-26-2020, 04:33 AM
RE: [REQ] How to Write a Clean and Wholesome Romance Novel in 30 Days
It was shared in this thread by Josie9 a while ago. Links are still active. The book you're looking for is in post 13.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Vari...ritt+Malka

70.gif