65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-10-2015, 06:04 AM
RE:
Rep given 1Up, but I would still like to see it. Could be a couple jewels inside.
You never know :)
01-10-2015, 06:58 AM
RE:
(01-04-2015 02:01 AM)1up Wrote:  totally a LOADS of investment, so this is crap.... Angry
Requiring money doesn't mean it is crap. It just means you're bitter and envious of those who have the money to invest in this kind of thing.
01-10-2015, 07:12 AM
RE:
Couldn't have said it better ccpp11! Even though I don't purchase many WSO's because most of them are crap.
But once in a while someone puts out a great product. Like in the case when I download a product from here that most
everyone said was crap, it cost too much...yada, yada, yada.

Well, I took action and made some money and the method did get saturated. But my point is, that I think people just
don't take any action on most of the things they download for free, purchase or whatever.
03-31-2015, 03:42 AM
RE:
(01-04-2015 02:01 AM)1up Wrote:  Review so you will save time:

You have to check the offers through offervault and odigger.com and searches for the games and click Join network when you found the low competition kw games. Now register yourself in AdEngage and invest min $250 total budget with $25 daily cap, create your ad type like a google adwords, set GEO, CPC etc. Do the same shit with BuySellAds and Adperium.............. This is totally a LOADS of investment, so this is crap.... Angry

"Don't ask from where i get this information but i read that crap ebook and would like to save your time" Sleepy
Thank you for your review and saving our a lot of time, rep added :) add me to the skype groupe, on your signature link.

39.gif