24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-21-2018, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2018 04:55 PM by MongoSmash.)
[REQ, HELP!] List of Affiliate Programs
This is a bit of an odd one. Sorry.

About 2 weeks ago, very late at night, I started looking at one of the things I had downloaded and/or a product membership area that I found on here. One of the products or bonuses was a list of affiliate programs. It wasn't the best list ever or anything, but there were things I wanted to follow up on. Did I mention it was late, and I was really tired? Somehow, I didn't save or bookmark the thing. And now it is causing me serious brain itch.

Some specifics I do recall:
- was a list of affiliate offers with some pros and cons of each program, who hosts the affiliate program, how much it pays.
- it focused more on higher paying programs and continuity/residual payment programs.
- unlike most such lists, it had quite a few non-IM/MMO programs. Most of these lists just say "hey, ever hear of Aweber? How about this great SEO keyword tool?" This one had real world programs, like the ubiquitous Organifii, some investing programs, etc. The one I specifically remember was a "document management" program that paid around $50/month. There were some others I wanted to check out too but I don't even remember the niche, other than NOT IM.
- this product came out in the last month. Technically, NOT in the last two weeks, as that is about how long I have been looking through my stuff for it.

Any thoughts out there in BBHF world?

I have searched the forum repeatedly. I have googled and googled, thinking i could find a similar list - no luck. I googled "document management" affiliate programs, with absolutely no success. Sure, I found some document management programs that are looking for resellers, and if you only invest $200K you too can sell their software to the Fortune 500 companies you are currently doing business consulting for...worse, Google is mostly returning pages that have absolutely nothing to do with my search, or are "hey, our agency manages your affiliates for you" or "hey, we shred your documents for you" things. I am slowly going insane.

Help. Please. Please?!

Mongo
01-11-2019, 03:52 PM
RE: [REQ, HELP!] List of Affiliate Programs
Yes, out of sheer desperation I am bumping this, in the hopes that one of you smart BBHFers can cure my brain itch...

Peace.

Mongo

15.gif