58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-07-2013, 04:14 AM
(REQ)German Adult Bluerpint- MobileMadHatter
we had a course by him on here already . Here is his new one . Going to prolly be good . Any help fellas ?

https://germanadultblueprint.com
11-07-2013, 04:42 AM
RE:
Yes man bump for this, really want this.
share appreciated
11-07-2013, 05:34 AM
RE:
This looks wonderful. Bump for this one.
11-07-2013, 11:12 PM
RE:
Looks like a membership site (at $97) so unless there's a backdoor, not sure how one would share this. I suppose they could download the videos and any pdf files and then reupload to [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] or other type of filesharing site.
11-08-2013, 07:39 AM
RE:
Anyone has access to this?
78.gif
11-08-2013, 01:53 PM
RE:
(11-08-2013 07:39 AM)Jays Wrote:  Anyone has access to this?
Below Direct Access Biggrin

[Image: History-of-The-Middle-Finger.jpg]
11-09-2013, 12:42 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 01:04 AM by Jays.)
RE:

Step1: Get that image
Step2: turn it into an animated gif
Step3: stick it up your *** and have a nice day
Biggrin

otherwise feel free to share. Thanks

(11-08-2013 01:53 PM)LeecherEatMyShit Aka THOR Wrote:  [quote='Jays' pid='503707' dateline='1383860387']
Anyone has access to this?

Below Direct Access Biggrin

[Image: History-of-The-Middle-Finger.jpg]
11-09-2013, 01:45 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 01:51 AM by The Thor Hammer.)
RE:
@ Jays aka Old A.S.S Leecher

You FORGOTTEN Step 4 + 5.....

Step 4 : After Sticking up Thor A.S.S, Jays S.U.C.K the S.H.I.T OUT and Download It Freely

LOL Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Step 5 : Jays LOVES Thor A.S.S Very Much....Must SMELL before going for Sleep....

Now Bestblackhatforum members know Jays ( Gay ) Blush

has NO intention to share anything BUT loves to be a Beggar aka Freeloaders .... 42rock

As usual, your Mum + Dad must be very PROUD of you a LAZY and SELFISH Son.... Biggrin

Congrats you bring DISGRACE to your Family.... Lol

Cheers Smile

Below Picture Specially for Jays to Find The Download Link.....

Goodluck Biggrin Biggrin

[Image: image.png]
(11-09-2013 12:42 AM)Jays Wrote:  

Step1: Get that image
Step2: turn it into an animated gif
Step3: stick it up your *** and have a nice day
Biggrin

otherwise feel free to share. Thanks
11-09-2013, 02:43 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 02:52 AM by Jays.)
RE:
Don't have any spare time for keyboard warrior's and pre-menstrual teenagers. Your a frustrated and angry kid. Try not to get too upset over small things. It shows everyone your immature and weak. It's only a bit of forum banter...if you can't deal with it, don't start it. Out of curiosity, when people give you banter in real life, do you reply them with pics from google??

Anyways, short on time here... It's friday, way too many campaigns on the go and drinks calling me. Have fun posting but always remember this kid - You can't take forum posts to the bank (but your empty bank account already says that right). Translation to the mighty Thor - Forum posts don't buy PS3 games or McDonald's kid...now get back to beating one out over the Sears lingerie catalogue...

Left the room...
11-09-2013, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 11:15 AM by The Thor Hammer.)
RE:
(11-09-2013 02:43 AM)Jays Wrote:  Don't have any spare time for keyboard warrior's and pre-menstrual teenagers. Your a frustrated and angry kid. Try not to get too upset over small things. It shows everyone your immature and weak. It's only a bit of forum banter...if you can't deal with it, don't start it. Out of curiosity, when people give you banter in real life, do you reply them with pics from google??

Anyways, short on time here... It's friday, way too many campaigns on the go and drinks calling me. Have fun posting but always remember this kid - You can't take forum posts to the bank (but your empty bank account already says that right). Translation to the mighty Thor - Forum posts don't buy PS3 games or McDonald's kid...now get back to beating one out over the Sears lingerie catalogue...

Left the room...
And NOW time for YOU + MY5TERYA Both Dogs to START Begging along the Street.....Biggrin
So that you can afford to pay for a VIP membership or other WSO stuff.....
Cool

No need to be so pathetic waiting and requesting forever.....

Cya you C.U.N.T
Lol

Thanks for making my day EXTREMELY HAPPY :-)

PLS: My Kids are better than YOU Jays (GAY)....Leecher 42rock
39.gif

18.gif