40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-28-2012, 02:36 AM
[REQ] Forget back links! Revolutionary one click software increases Google rankings! -GOOGLE SEARCH BOT-
Anyone able to share this?
Looks really interesting and hopefully someone can share it.

Sales page:
Quote:http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...h-bot.html
Thanks in advance!
12-28-2012, 03:28 AM
RE: [REQ] Forget back links! Revolutionary one click software increases Google rankings! -GOOGLE SEARCH BOT-
(12-28-2012 02:36 AM)Matter Wrote:  Anyone able to share this?
Looks really interesting and hopefully someone can share it.

Sales page:
Quote:/warrior-special-offers-forum/726991-forget-back-links-revolutionary-one-click-software-increases-google-rankings-google-search-bot.html
Thanks in advance!
I m also searching for its setup, if anyone have setup then do share, we only need original setup Blush
AlexW
01-01-2013, 01:03 PM
RE:
I am the author of this bot. And you can not share it here. It is cheap. Go ahead and buy it. I always update the software and you will benefit from purchasing.
01-03-2013, 08:00 AM
RE:
$50 is not so cheap, especially for a product that no one has seen in action or tested the use of it.
01-03-2013, 01:49 PM
RE:
Very right Omega!
60.gif
01-03-2013, 02:41 PM
RE:
(01-01-2013 01:03 PM)fanturo Wrote:  I am the author of this bot. And you can not share it here. It is cheap. Go ahead and buy it. I always update the software and you will benefit from purchasing.
Creator of universe we got another developer who just want to download other ppls stuff free and dont want his product to be shared,

@fanturo you better read my signature Lol
AlexW
01-03-2013, 03:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 10:43 PM by Creator of Universe.)
RE:
So here comes out an Another F****** @fanturo ***** (LEACHER)

@fanturo: Take your ass and get the F*** out of BBHF....

Shameless Fellow, you have Thanked 41 Times, which means you leached 41 other shares here in BBHF, now when your product is just being requested, you show your really Pussy.... DONT MESS WITH US HERE.....

When you can be a F****** leacher of 41 shares, you dont have right to say - dont share yours and buy your product, where did that same logic go when you Thanked 41 threads and Leached other share....

Dont provoke us to make you Naked here and Rape you and your product. Do you want to see an sample what happens to Leachers like you in BBHF, You better check this thread (page):

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Ban-lowridertj-Plz-Vote-to-BAN-such-F*****-out-from-BBHF-Enough-is-Enough?page=3

And This one too :
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Skype-Marketing-Software-Revolutionary-New-Software

This is what we do happens when you are caught leaching in BBHF. And you should have already seen @AlexW Signature.

[Image: BBHFMEME.png]

So dont Provoke us... Be good here and dont be just a Leacher.... We are trying to keep this community clean out of all leachers. So be the part of "Caring is Sharing" and "Sharing is Caring", or get the F*** out of our BBHF.

You dont have any right to leach others shares too...

This is just an Warning to you @fanturo

Dont Provoke us to play dirty..... if you are here as a part of our community, understand teh principle of BBHF.

If not get the F*** out of BBHF.....

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
THIS IS BESTBLACKHATFORUM (by @AlexW)

[Image: BBHFMEME.png]
<<< ADD REPS IF YOU FIND IT VALUABLE SHARE >>>
SHARING IS CARING
Happydance
01-04-2013, 03:59 AM
RE:
Just post this link at warrior forum and let everyone know that he leaches others stuff and is whining when it's his product's turn. *****
01-04-2013, 04:00 AM
RE:
Just post this link at warrior forum and let everyone know that he leaches others stuff and is whining when it's his product's turn.Than no one will buy his product.....
01-04-2013, 10:55 PM
RE:
ummmm....Sry for the double post
85.gif

63.gif