52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-04-2018, 09:42 PM
RE: [REQ] Forex master course by reading price
(12-30-2017 08:24 AM)EuroTrader Wrote:  
(12-30-2017 07:56 AM)fxduy90 Wrote:  
(12-30-2017 07:50 AM)MagicTrader Wrote:  High price doesn't always mean quality course, it is one way to make busines --> focusing wealthy wannabe traders. When you are learning to trade, it's not about the system you know.

I know :). It's just this is not actual system, there are no indicators or such. Such your brain and eyes for analyzing market. There are some members who have successfully learned this method. The method is on forexfactory for free, however this one is "shortcut" of that forexfactory thread and readthemarket forum teachings. The academy has clear outline of teaching, not like readthemarket and forexfactory, where one has to go scrambling and put all the information together to make it work.

I did not choose this course solely because of pricing, rather I want to access it because, the price is not affordable for me. I know some of the contents, however I have not put the pieces succesfully together.

Send me the Forex Factory thread link and I'll look into it for you and everyone else. I've been a full-time day trader since 1999 and there isn't anything new I haven't already seen and helped folks with.

Looking (very briefly) at their website, it appears at least some of their course is dated. By that I mean price action has significantly changed over the last few years and if you're still teaching the old way, whatever you teach will have limited success (at best) in current market conditions. That's just one of the reasons why newer traders find it almost impossible to make sense of the markets now.

Best Regards,
EuroTrader

EuroTrader, how is it? Does the information look outdated like you thought?
08-26-2018, 10:13 PM
(01-04-2018 09:42 PM)fxduy90 Wrote:  
(12-30-2017 07:50 AM)MagicTrader Wrote:  High price doesn't always mean quality course, it is one way to make busines --> focusing wealthy wannabe traders. When you are learning to trade, it's not about the system you know.

I know :). It's just this is not actual system, there are no indicators or such. Such your brain and eyes for analyzing market. There are some members who have successfully learned this method. The method is on forexfactory for free, however this one is "shortcut" of that forexfactory thread and readthemarket forum teachings. The academy has clear outline of teaching, not like readthemarket and forexfactory, where one has to go scrambling and put all the information together to make it work.

I did not choose this course solely because of pricing, rather I want to access it because, the price is not affordable for me. I know some of the contents, however I have not put the pieces succesfully together.

Send me the Forex Factory thread link and I'll look into it for you and everyone else. I've been a full-time day trader since 1999 and there isn't anything new I haven't already seen and helped folks with.

Looking (very briefly) at their website, it appears at least some of their course is dated. By that I mean price action has significantly changed over the last few years and if you're still teaching the old way, whatever you teach will have limited success (at best) in current market conditions. That's just one of the reasons why newer traders find it almost impossible to make sense of the markets now.

Best Regards,
EuroTrader

Is there any update? I also find their course to be proven. However, paying 15k eur is not worth-it
08-26-2018, 10:20 PM

Best Regards,
EuroTrader

Is there any update?
08-27-2018, 04:01 AM
I'm intrigued with this kind of method, I found some info, a PDF with some notes.

https://www.forexfactory.com/attachment....id=1283875
08-27-2018, 01:07 PM
(08-27-2018 04:01 AM)New Year Wrote:  I'm intrigued with this kind of method, I found some info, a PDF with some notes.

https://www.forexfactory.com/attachment....id=1283875

I am actually benefited from this method. The entry point' accuracy ia kost of the time to the pip by their methods.

However, their methods ini FF is outdated.

If someone can get access to their website, it would be great
32.gif
08-28-2018, 09:11 AM

Best Regards,
EuroTrader

Sorry it took me so long to report back.

I quickly lost interest in this guy for the reasons I'll explain below.

Still, in the end I just plain forgot to come back and report and I apologize to everyone.

OK. So I looked at the FF thread -- which led to other threads -- and all spiraled into common message board name-calling and pro-RTM vs. anti-RTM camps. RTM was his educational company since re-named RTM Academy. I could only read bits of the threads at a time since I'm not into message boards or their drama. As usual, others started polluting the threads with their own interpretations and questions.

Their main charts are dated and price has significantly changed over the last few years . . . making me question this guy. Also, he specifically wrote that markets are always manipulated to-the-pip -- which is obviously impossible. He also was forced to admit that he doesn't trade and had not for years ("doesn't have time" and "too busy teaching students" and other excuses) which raises a huge red flag for me. After all, even if you're teaching full-time, it only takes a few minutes a day to swing trade (position trade) if you know what you're doing.

Still, there is some valuable basic information about price action . . . which is what I think everyone should aspire to trade, without lagging indicators and (most) technical analysis patterns. I remember a few years ago when Supply Zones and Demand Zones were the flavor-of-the-month. This seems like a twist on that approach.

I went and looked at their new website and the cost is currently 15,000 EUROS! WOW! That's one of the most expensive courses I've heard about.

If anyone gets access, there will probably be some value in the course. But not if you believe all the manipulated-to-the-pip parts he'll also teach (and who knows what else).

Best Regards,
EuroTrader
08-29-2018, 12:38 AM
I agree with Eurotrader. I read the thread and others at forexfactory a while ago and IF states many times that everything they teach is in the thread. So my advice is to read it and take what you can.

20.gif