55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-24-2019, 01:08 PM
RE: [REQ] Flip Magic - Art Flair
I found this info on costway dropshipping with them.
Link: https://www.costway.com/points/dropship
09-24-2019, 05:57 PM
I know that Ebay has a new advertising platform. You pay based on conversion - not per click. It's a percentage of the price. You can bid 1% or 10% for example. But you only pay if your item sells. Very good deal.
09-25-2019, 01:14 AM
After doing a little looking around, I'm not buying the idea that this is some amazing method with crazy profit potential.

Ebay has decided that they don't like retail arbitrage (i.e. - buying from amazon or walmart, and selling on ebay at a markup). From what I understand, they've gotten SUPER stringent on accounts and are shutting accounts down left and right who RA.

So this just seems like the latest iteration - become a reseller with costway, sell on ebay, and dropship.

However, all the same issues are still present - namely that it's the proverbial "race to the bottom" with what you can charge on your ebay listings.

Ebay dropshipping sounds awesome and you see a lot of big numbers thrown around in terms of monthly gross sales. The problem is that profit is MINIMAL after you pay ebay fees, paypal fees, ebay PPC, and so on.

And that doesn't even include stuff like VAs, software, etc - some (all) of which you end up needing if you're gonna do any real scale.

In fact, most ebay RAers do *good* if they're profiting 4-5%. A lot of 'em make less than that or just barely break even - they only make profit because they buy their stuff via discounted gift cards and use cash back sites / credit cards.

(Of course, don't forget that you need to front the $$$ on all your purchases...at least until can get out of paypal jail.)

POINT IS - this new costway-to-ebay version will have all the same obstacles.

I also am calling BS on this whold 500-800% profit thing, too. MAYBE you'll find the random odd item you can do that with, but I think they'll be few and far between.

As a sort of "test", I found a vacuum on costway, looked it up on ebay, and the listing with the most sales was priced only $3 more than it is at costway. There were several listings with maybe a 15-20% profit, but it's anyone's guess if any of 'em ever sell (there were no indications of such).

I then found a portable waste tank (for draining motor oil into) on costway, looked it up on ebay, and half the listings I found were CHEAPER than you can get it on costway. The listing with the most sales was almost 20% cheaper than it is at costway.

It might be worth going to the youtube channels of a Marc Augustine (the No BS Dropshipping / DS Genie guy, Paul J. Lipsky, etc to see what they say about costway...if anything.

But I wouldn't expect anything great.

Certainly not the massive, untapped opportunity the sales letter leads you to believe exists.
09-26-2019, 12:49 AM
Thanks noob14, I also did some research and found the same information. Just BS, they will get a lot of refund requests.

53.gif