54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-31-2023, 12:34 AM
[REQ] FU Money
What if you could
make MILLIONS in commissions
by giving away MULTI-MILLIONS
in FREE government money?!

All While Using A.I. To Get
MASSIVE FREE TRAFFIC

Sales Page:
Code:
https://fucommissionsystem.com/main
08-31-2023, 04:30 AM
RE: [REQ] FU Money
Bring It On....
09-01-2023, 03:31 PM
Something about this offer is very unsettling. It appears to be an MLM opportunity that they are charging people to join with their referral links (so they are double dipping). The sales page has a lot of words without really saying much, and I suspect that the FE training is very thin (e.g. sign up and share your referral link). There are about 10 OTOs. One of them is a list of 1000 leads that they propose you can market to by SMS. That's a potential $500,000 in TCPA violation fines. Is the MLM company going to cover that?
09-02-2023, 01:02 AM
(09-01-2023 03:31 PM)dneeded Wrote:  Something about this offer is very unsettling. It appears to be an MLM opportunity that they are charging people to join with their referral links (so they are double dipping).
I wonder if this is like those business financing courses that were offered a couple years ago where you sign up using their link and you drive traffic to the financiers?
09-02-2023, 02:55 AM
(09-02-2023 01:02 AM)Niterain Wrote:  
(09-01-2023 03:31 PM)dneeded Wrote:  Something about this offer is very unsettling. It appears to be an MLM opportunity that they are charging people to join with their referral links (so they are double dipping).
I wonder if this is like those business financing courses that were offered a couple years ago where you sign up using their link and you drive traffic to the financiers?

I'm fairly certain that they are doing the ERC and business loans using Fundwise which has a multi-tier referral program. Fundwise charges a fee to join as a referral partner, so their members are paying them to be affiliates. They also have options for paid partners to enroll sub-affiliates for free. That may be what these guys are doing, although one or more of the OTOs pertain to building teams and offering loans etc.

The upshot is that you're paying them to be an affiliate and you only earn revenue on closed deals. That essentially puts all the risk on the affiliate. The company gets your traffic/leads for free, and if they don't diligently follow up and work the leads then you get nothing and they lose nothing. Qualified ERC leads can sell for $100 to $200 or more each. I'm not saying this model can't work, but there's a lot of trust and risk involved for the affiliate. If you're personally engaging with the prospects then you might be able to get a better read on whether the company is following through. There are some ERC providers that enable or encourage the referring agents/partners/affiliates to stay in touch with the prospects/clients to keep things moving along.

ERC is a legitimate program and some affiliates do make high commissions. But it's not nearly as easy as they make it out to be in this sales pitch. It may be "simple" in the sense that someone can click on your link and you might eventually earn commissions on that, but that's a needle in a haystack. It's a very competitive space and there is a lot of time and work involved in closing these deals and getting them submitted to the IRS. That can take weeks or longer, and then the refunds can take several months. In this sales pitch they are claiming that commissions are paid out quickly, so that probably means they are providing loans/advances to the eligible clients to shorten the process. So now the company is getting paid both on the ERC and the high interest loans. My guess is that they are not paying affiliates commissions for the loans, but this could enable them to pay the ERC commissions a lot of faster so it's a tradeoff.
18.gif

40.gif