74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-15-2015, 09:07 PM
[REQ] FB App Offline Cash
Sales Page:

Code:
http://marketingsensei.website/fb-app-offline-cash/
09-16-2015, 03:34 AM
RE: [REQ] FB App Offline Cash
I'd like to see this too so hope someone will share!
09-16-2015, 04:41 AM
I would like to take a look at this (however I have not seen much engagement with the tabs on fb LOL....content is still king there, content, offers, etc)
09-16-2015, 06:40 AM
(09-16-2015 04:41 AM)freebiequeen1999 Wrote:  (however I have not seen much engagement with the tabs on fb LOL.)

That's the point of the product, did you read the sales page?

And bump for this.
09-16-2015, 10:37 AM
(09-16-2015 06:40 AM)Patrick_Bateman Wrote:  
(09-16-2015 04:41 AM)freebiequeen1999 Wrote:  (however I have not seen much engagement with the tabs on fb LOL.)

That's the point of the product, did you read the sales page?

And bump for this.

yes..I saw the page...but many people only look at their feed

many people are on phones, tablets and tabs/apps don't show
I have seen other tab/embed stuff that fizzled JMO

the "facebook directory" idea was one that was kind of flop JMO
23.gif
My "Offline" Reviews - and tips - from a "real" Offliner
*not selling anything, just curious and like to do reviews
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-My-O...-free-tips
09-18-2015, 03:33 PM
yeah was curious as to this "NEW" way to 'offline cash' I know one of the product creators and the last I knew he knew 'NOTHING' about apps OR Facebook, only about soloads and spinning sh_tty WSOs out of Warior_Plus. Even Sean Mize is better then this Farr_l dude. Not all WSOs are crap, but some are. Perhaps this does have merit, but I'm not spending my cash. I tried all my tricks and they are doing email product delivery on this one. Perhaps someone with more ninja can figure it out.
09-18-2015, 03:50 PM
Just researched a bit more. The product is about running contests from the business FB page tab, incorporating an auto-responder to the customers site (Wordpress of course) into the mix. They claim to be able to make a few thousand per client..hmmm..not likely. I have my own offline firm, i only wish to make that off something easy peasy like this. So in the end this is just pretend to be offliners (knowing this for a fact) making another product with way over-hyped income claims. BTW if anyone does [GET] be VERY ware of their suggestions on LinkedIn advertising. If you don't mind losing your account then your cool, otherwise if you want to keep your account then don't follow their advice please :)
09-19-2015, 01:41 AM
Thanks Ignite....I often say I think much of the "offline" stuff is just thrown together by people who have never done anything offline.

Yes, contest info, a good contest "plug in" for wp, or an app for fb would be nice, and something to make current clients happy, maybe could sell to a new client but thousands? helloo....

I simply despise any "report" that claims offline small biz will throw money at you cause they don't and they won't. No small biz will pay you thousands to run a fb contest and to say crap like that makes me suspicious. I agree about Linked in...it is not a free for all like peeps want fb to be. I also hate fake fb accounts and have zero respect for any one fool enough to "buy" (robot) likes

No program will get you free muny muny muny huny LOL.
09-22-2015, 02:08 PM
bump for this
10-05-2015, 07:00 PM
(09-18-2015 03:50 PM)ignitefeed Wrote:  Just researched a bit more. The product is about running contests from the business FB page tab, incorporating an auto-responder to the customers site (Wordpress of course) into the mix. They claim to be able to make a few thousand per client..hmmm..not likely. I have my own offline firm, i only wish to make that off something easy peasy like this. So in the end this is just pretend to be offliners (knowing this for a fact) making another product with way over-hyped income claims. BTW if anyone does [GET] be VERY ware of their suggestions on LinkedIn advertising. If you don't mind losing your account then your cool, otherwise if you want to keep your account then don't follow their advice please :)

I went through the course and you're off on a number of things. If you actually did the course, then you would have seen the FB group where he updates with new projects and apps he is doing for clients so you can see what works and what companies are paying for. So yes, he does have a successful business using these apps.

There wasn't anything about using LinkedIn advertising in the training either, so I don't think you're looking at the right training at all.
63.gif

65.gif