45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-27-2011, 07:13 PM
[REQ]Enhanced Search Engine Listings-Give Google, Yahoo and Bing Exactly What They Want !
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/403235-new-enhanced-search-engine-listings-give-google-yahoo-bing-exactly-what-they-want.html

From the 3rd party point of view:

When things like this happen, it probably is a bit frustrating. If you think I'm not going on the screen for 30 seconds once I realized that the "exclusive benefit" WSO was just that smart Warriors are now going to use like a madman, you are wrong.

However, the anger is soon over, and I had to smile at Edwin ingenious method of taking the essence of the hidden mode, wrapping paper, a simple WordPress plugin, and offered to anyone looking to increase the CTR and the ranking of your affiliate promotions, special pages or e-commerce sites.

These "rich-fraction" of the space / CTR increase the previously impossible, unless there was a huge side solid-PR, and we only managed to reach them sporadically before the Google / Yahoo / Bing combined forces earlier this month and opened the door to SEO manipulation sharp, who recognized the opening.

Now, thanks to Edwin's plugin is as easy as installing any Wordpress site and configuring it to automatically generate rich markup code endlessly, which allows the engine algorithms to provide better results for your pages...without needing Google's manual approval as was the case previously!

This is a breakthrough moment for anyone doing SEO or offering affiliate products n their sites (ClickBank/Amazon/eBay/etc), because Edwin's plugin basically does the work that it took us a fulltime outsourced employee to do manually...and it does it for free. No "cost-per-submission" or any of that nonsense. Once it's installed it runs for life, no matter how many sites or pages you throw into it for boosting:

From reading his thread today that most of the people in Edwin's post don't understand just how revolutionary what he's offering is, and that's a good thing.

Obviously I don't need to tell you to click a link, get over there, read the entire thread from start to finish, and get the plugin installed on your sites quickly. Get started immediately and be thankful that intelligent people are all around us, helping us, even if they don't know it
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
07-01-2011, 12:05 AM
RE: [REQ]Enhanced Search Engine Listings-Give Google, Yahoo and Bing Exactly What They Want !
SEO?Obviously I don't need to tell you to click a link, get over there, read the entire thread from start to finish, and get the plugin installed on your sites quickly. Get started immediately
Welcome

72.gif