26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-23-2016, 04:14 AM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2016 04:15 AM by We Go.)
[REQ] Ecom Licensing Exposed (opening July 26)
Sales letter received today .... cost $47- $341 with OTO
Any BH have very early access ?? lol

This is for having access to major brands products. Happydance

Code:
James Here

Boy am I excited to bring Ecom Licensing Exposed to you July 26th at 1:00pm eastern. To my knowledge I have created more information products then anyone I know in this space over the last 10 years.

Never have I had so much absolute crazy success with the set of strategies that I am going to bring to you.

What my partner Jay Slomba and I have tapped into is absolutely incredible. We are making tons of verifiable sales on a daily basis doing something that no one else is doing out there right now.

We are selling fully licensed products from the comfort of our own homes with a few clicks of a button.

People know that eCom is hot. However, if you are like me you don't want to or feel comfortable selling sub par no name products which most people are doing in the space.

What we sell is legitimate hot products from the top brands in the world. Is it complicated? No that is the thing. We are going to show you how you can be up in running the day that you pick up the product. Your mind will be blown at what you have access to. The beautiful part about selling products like this is that the multi billion dollar companies have done all of the research for you. They know what their customers want to buy and they have done all of the heavy lifting by spending millions of dollars promoting their brands.

Do you think there is a market for officially licensed Pokemon products right now if you knew how to do sell it? Of course there is. Do you think there is a market for selling products for the top grossing movies and musical artists? Of course there is.

We have the proof of just some of the earnings that we are making on the sales page when it goes live. We give you the exact process of how to do it yourself. How to get the products, how to get the traffic and how to convert. There is nothing holding you back from succeeding with this. I am beyond thrilled to share this to you. This is not just "a product". This is a business that you can set up as a brand new marketer. If you are not making the money you want online then this is for you. A lot of people are asking why am I sharing this. Why don't I keep it to myself?

I know that there are going to be a lot of people that take action and have success with this. I want to get to know those people and work with them. I want us to all rise together and dominate this even more. Are you with me? Lets do this.

It will be going live on July 26th at 1:00 pm
[spoiler] http://ecomlicensingexposed.com [/spoiler]

Do not hesitate on this as the price will be rising. We could easily sell this for hundreds of dollars but are going to bring this to you at an extremely affordable price for the value you will receive.

James
Munch url

22.gif