81.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-18-2014, 12:18 AM
[REQ] DeluxeThemes Package
[Image: 01_preview.png]
Version 1.0.78 (14 Mar 2014)
============================

- New feature: ability to set a specific user role for each registration form
- New option: exclude=1,2,.. memberlist option to hide specific users from member directory
- New option: form_role in registration shortcode can set an explicit role for form
- Fixed bug: PHP compatibility fixed
- Fixed bug: "pure" skin styling bug fixed in modal view
- Fixed bug: fixed a path conflict on some hosts conflicting with file uploads

This plugin adds private messaging between users, and allow users to receive notifications about new messages, view conversations, reply to other users, It includes nice features such as emoticons, nice ajax notifications, easy conversations and quick-reply.

Works with any custom post type! Ajax-powered, very fast execution! Show the bookmark widget via dynamic sidebar widget Show the bookmark widget via automatic mode below post content (You can customize which post types are allowed and exclude certain posts) Show the bookmark widget via shortcode [bookmark] Users can manage their collections and view bookmarks with a simple shortcode: [collections] Shortcodes/PHP methods to display the bookmark widget/collections Comes with its own API for advanced use!
03-18-2014, 07:25 PM
RE:
Me too, so please help, I will be really grateful
03-20-2014, 11:44 PM
RE:
here you go bro ....

Quote: http://mir.cr/1DQDGWQF
default password .... :)
03-21-2014, 01:25 AM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2014 01:26 AM by HaselBiscuit.)
RE:
LOL thats my file.. they post it in themeok[.]org and buzztheme[.]net that they nulled it.. i will never post the 1.0.79 update when this update came out....
03-21-2014, 03:50 AM
RE:
(03-21-2014 01:25 AM)HaselBiscuit Wrote:  LOL thats my file.. they post it in themeok[.]org and buzztheme[.]net that they nulled it.. i will never post the 1.0.79 update when this update came out....
hahaha... i was not aware that that was your file only .... just tried to help .... Lol
65.gif

63.gif