29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-24-2022, 03:50 AM
RE: [REQ] Cut Out Craze Profits Course
Great insight my friend... keep adding those wisdom!

(12-29-2020 06:53 AM)12days Wrote:  In reply to Johnny1988, I decided to go ahead and post my reply here. No reason not to as what I say may help others. You never know.

So here goes:

Well Johnny1988, let me start off by answering each of your statements one-by-one.

1) "i can see your REQ is mostly related to Amazon KDP. Are you doing well or doing badly ?"
A) In this part you are probably 100% correct, although I do explore interests in other areas. Am I doing badly? You couldn't be farther from the truth.

2) "It seems to me that NONE of the method is working for you so far...If not, you wouldn't be posting a [REQ] at all. Correct me if i am wrong."
A) I'm not really sure what gave you this idea. Just because a person asks for something over-and-over that seems to be related does not in any way suggest that it is not working.

The reason that I continually req items related to KDP is because this area is my main money earner and is under constant flux. An item that may be big today could become a zero the next so if you want to stay in the game you have to keep up with the changes going on.

You do this by constantly reading and studying what other people are doing and try to find little pieces here and there that you can work into what you are doing and try to improve.

The one main takeaway from this is that there is no way whatsoever that you are going to make money by just copying what everyone else is doing and, 1 item is not going to be what puts money in the bank for you. This is not an overnight success story as I have been working at this (Kindle) for over 7 years (Started in 2013).

3) "If i am wrong, possible to recommend some of the better products that you have tried so far ? Thanks in advance."
A) There is no one better product to recommend simply because I and for the most part, all successful players do not rely on just 1 thing.
I may take a piece of advice from this one product and place it with advice from another product and then continue to grab pieces from other products until I come up with something that I think will work for ME.

Some products that I have taken pieces from include Alessandro Zamboni stuff, Alice Seba stuff, Amanda Craven and Amy Harrop stuff, a lot of items from Andy Charalambous, Bart Henning, Stuart Turnbull andShawn Hansen just to name a few.

But if you are just starting out and have no real direction, I would suggest that you get "Journal Tsunami by Rebecca Holman: (http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...Tsunami%22) and read any and all posts by layna61524, you can't go wrong.

But just remember one thing.

Just because a product may have worked for the person that created it does not mean that it will do the same for you.

[Image: 12days-SMALL.png] says Thanks for your questions

43.gif