55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-08-2020, 06:44 AM
RE: [REQ] Create Digital Stickers Course
an honest review would useful, would like to hear from someone that has tested it.
01-14-2021, 06:52 AM
Looks interesting.
01-14-2021, 07:47 AM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2022 08:08 PM by GalaxyQuest.)
Comment by bruce.lee.141290 "i have this product" Now would you consider one of two things.?
1) Share this product so others can evaluate it... And then possibly purchase it?
Or
2) Post a review so others can make a comprehensive choice and purchase it?

Await your reply
01-15-2021, 04:05 AM
i'd like to see this as it looks interesting

hopefully it'll be shared

TIA
06-16-2021, 02:56 AM
looks like no-one has it to share...
39.gif
06-16-2021, 04:53 AM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2021 04:56 AM by GalaxyQuest.)
Just over one year on and I think we can safely say that bruce.lee.141290 (see post#24) does not want to share this with their fellow BBHF family?
Oh well that's their prerogative... My question is why dangle the carrot, they can clearly see that many fellow members were looking forward to the anticipated share, which was not to be.
06-16-2021, 05:47 AM
Safe to say, bruce.lee.141290 in reality, is Bruce Flee Mad Slap...
(I don't think share is gonna happen)

(06-16-2021 04:53 AM)GalaxyQuest2 Wrote:  Just over one year on and I think we can safely say that bruce.lee.141290 (see post#24) does not want to share this with their fellow BBHF family?
Oh well that's their prerogative... My question is why dangle the carrot, they can clearly see that many fellow members were looking forward to the anticipated share, which was not to be.
06-16-2021, 08:00 AM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2021 08:56 AM by layna61524.)

While what I'm offering here is NOT what you're asking for, please know that I have been searching for this course for quite a while now and couldn't find it. This thread is from late last year, so I'm thinking that unless someone who purchased this title and wants to share it does so, this wish may never come true.

So, I did what I always do when I can't find what I want and don't want to spend what's being asked for it...

I started searching for something similar that doesn't come with a price tag and the resulting sticker-shock.

Below I have posted a couple of links from a site I've written about in the past. Its' links are hosted on sundryshare and they are free to download from. You've just got to wait for the two count-down timers (one on each page) to completely expire before you click the gray (and then blue) DOWNLOAD buttons on each respective page.

And there is a 24-hour wait for downloading multiple files if you don't have a registered, paid account. But you can get around that by using a VPN to change your computer's location when you need to download from multiple links.

Most of these courses are huge so keep that in mind, too. If you're short on disk space, look for single-link, smaller sized courses. Farther below, I post two that I downloaded that you might like.

But first, here are two links that go to a list of courses on creating stickers and learning to create digital art...

CREATE STICKERS COURSES

[Image: LWR_Recording.png]

BROWSE THE COURSES HERE
Magic Button :
Code:
https://courseupload.com/?s=create+stickers

Or this...

CREATING DIGITAL STICKERS COURSES

BROWSE THE COURSES HERE
Magic Button :
Code:
https://courseupload.com/?s=create+digital+stickers+course

Some of the courses are specific to a particular software. So if you don't have Procreate installed, for example, or you don't know how to use Adobe Illustrator, you can save yourself time and disk space by foregoing courses that require that you do.

SMALLER COURSES THAT
PACK-A-PUNCH!

Here's an example of a light-weight course (smaller file size) that anyone wanting to create sticker sheets with Photoshop can enjoy...

CREATING STICKER SHEETS IN PHOTOSHOP
CRICUT WITH MAYDA MADRID

My birthday is right around the corner; I think I'll gift myself with a Cricut and then sharpen my Photoshop skills so I can dive into this course.

READ MORE AND GET IT HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://courseupload.com/creating-sticker-sheets-in-photoshop-cricut-with-mayda-200321/

And here's another relatively small download that shows you how to repurpose existing art (ex: files you may already have on your hard drive or can get from graphics download sites) to create delightfully beautiful stickers to sell.

RECYCLE YOUR ART WITH PROCREATE: TURN
EXISTING ART INTO STICKERS, LABELS AND
MORE WITH SYLVIA CANMORE

READ MORE AND DOWNLOAD IT HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://courseupload.com/recycle-your-art-with-procreate-turn-existing-art-into-stickers-labels-and-more-with-sylvia-c200321/

Notice, this course uses Procreate, so you've got to have that program installed and be familiar with using it to follow along. I downloaded this and I don't have or use Procreate but I'm thinking this Christmas may be a good excuse for me to gift it to myself.

NOTE: There are all kinds of courses on this site --- including internet marketing and more.

TIP: I like to visit the sales page of a course or product I am looking for to see what its' content covers. That way, when I go link-hunting for an alternative, I want some or all of that information in that product, too.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE WAIT...

My personal philosophy is this: When you don't have what you want (or would prefer), make-do with the best that you have available.

Sometimes, finding a substitute for what you want could be the best thing to ever happen. Not only might it be a comparable product --- it could be even better than the one you originally asked for!

VIRUS TOTAL: N/A --- I'm pointing you to courses you can download but always run a local or VT scan on files before opening them.

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com
or being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
06-16-2021, 08:12 AM
Layna61524 oh queen of BBHF, these are awesome... I reopened the thread, as I was hoping the BBHF member who stepped forward and announced "I have that course" and then disappeared into the wilderness may read this and have a change of heart.
06-16-2021, 09:55 AM
Hi, GalaxyQuest2. People like that generally never have a change of heart. They like to create a buzz (dangling "the proverbial carrot," like you said in a previous post) and then sit back and watch the frenzied posts asking for something he probably never intended to share. Heck, he may not even have this course Yet, here he is, probably downloading to his heart's content from the generosity of others.

More and more, that will become the culture of this place.

I am hoping that you are able to use some of these very fine courses while waiting to see what happens with the one being asked for.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
18.gif

34.gif