73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-30-2014, 01:01 AM
[REQ] Codecanyon Social Locker for jQuery Latest Nulled
Social Locker for jQuery

[Image: sociallocker-jquery-inline.jpg]

This is NON Wordpress Version for any site! Even blogger!

Live Demo: => http://codecanyon.net/item/social-locker-for-jquery/full_screen_preview/3408941
Sales Page: => http://codecanyon.net/item/social-locker...ry/3408941

Social Locker is a set of social buttons and a locker in one bottle. It allows you to lock a part of content on a web page until a user clicks one of the social buttons (Facebook Like, Tweet Button, Google +1) and help you to get more likes/tweets/+1s, traffic and customers!

Do you still place social buttons on every page of your site? But users don’t click the ones as often as you would like?

You should give people a reason why they need to click your social buttons. Even if people like your content, site or fanpage, they don’t click the buttons because they don’t worry about you, your benefits or your traffic. It’s not their problem.

But ask people to “pay” with a Like/Tweet/+1 to get access to your content, to get discount, to download, to watch a video, to view a funny picture or so. And it will start to work as it should be!

Look at how it works…

[Image: workflow.png]

Note: You may continue to use social buttons on your site as you used it earlier.Key Features
Full control of URL to like/tweet/+1. You can set an own URL for each social button or a common URL for the all social buttons. For example: a tweet for current page, a like for fanpage, +1 for your site main page. Just set required URLs and it’s all you need to get started.

Highly customizable. The plugin provides a considered html markup that allows you to create your own style for the locker. You can change colors, fonts, sizes, paddings, backgrounds, shadows, icons and all for any locker element. No coding required. Just add some CSS rules.

Preset Styles and Effects. We want to make a use of our plugins as simple as possible. So we added some modern preset styles and effects for you. Every update we will add new ones. Feel free to use they.

Helper Tools. We know that a good bussines is an agile bussines. So the plugin comes with some helper tools that make the locker agile. It’s a timer and a close button that allow a user to unlock content without clicking of social buttons.

And many others:
  • Provides an ability to load content via ajax (dynamically).
  • Remembers users who already clicked like on your content.
  • Compatible with all the popular browsers (including mobile).
  • Blocking any type of content: text, videos, images, links, forms and more.
  • Provides events for developers: Unlock, Lock, Ready and others.
Looking for a Wordpress version? Click here.Need Support, We Got You Covered
All of our plugins come with free support. We care about your plugin after purchase just as much as you do. We want to make your life easier and make you happy about choosing our plugins.

We have a help desk setup for our users, making it easy to fill out a ticket. We guarantee to respond to every inquiry within 1 business day (typical response time is 3 hours).

SOME ONE PLEASE SHARE LATEST VERSION NULLED
09-27-2014, 02:11 PM
RE:
bump for this. i also want it. it's cool as it can run on any non wordpress site
STOP MY BSO is CLOSED!
09-27-2014, 02:21 PM
RE:
I am also waiting for LATEST VERSION NULLED.

Advance thanks to Member who post Fast Reply.

(()) Naresha (())
09-27-2014, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2014 05:48 PM by Loomy.)
RE:
throw a brick at me if im wrong, but can u not just go file-save as on demo files ;) JS dont often need to be nulled, unless some license check or encoding in the JS. between teh wordpress version and the demo ur sorted..

Also anothr little trick..find the productID of the JS ad edit the Updater file of WP, change wp version to lower than current JS version.. then empty ur transients and options/settings for those plugs in Wp OPtiosn Tble . renamign folder and main file (SLUG) to resemble whatever the js wold be could help.

if successful..and it might be..as its based of the Lameazz WP-UPDATER.COM ...which allows anyone with some time on their hands, to download any one of the odd 400+ plugins REPO or retail, using any valid CC purchase code :D i got free Out The Box and Use Ur Drive, and too many odd other little things this method. so long as slug match and CC code exists with envato ur good.. all u need to do is enable debug and check the plugin info json that comes back when checking for update * edit ur slug accordingly ;) its so d*** hilarious... its just a pain in the * to reset ur transient/update data everytime. Btw it will overwrite the plugin u are using to call teh update, so back it up :P The main thing is the product ID ..so updater class will look like new WPUPdater306 { id=306, slug = yuddu yuddu... Also u dont need to rename files everytime...u cn just define slug as fixed string ;). or hell if u really got time and something i wish i could do.. is write some cron to fetch the entire db, make a list of sorts). I suspect after 10 mins or around 15 requests it puts u on some cooldown or timeout.. taking a break now n then helps. BUT YEAH Search all ur plugins directories (file-content-search) for WP-UPDATER.. y have to see his.. too d*** funny

44.gif