6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-20-2022, 01:21 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2022 01:29 PM by berlinerin.)
(REQ) Canva PRO account ? - not EDU - building WEBSITES with the new feature
Thanks

Where can I get Canva PRO Lifetime - not expensive?

I have EDU acc. - it is ok. But for the new Website design feature better!

(the new feature is still not showing in my account - maybe later)
Is it showing to your account?

Look here:

Happydance

Tell me, is it possible to get Canva Pro Lifetime cheaper?

(21.294 Aufrufe )

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
01-21-2022, 08:49 PM
RE: (REQ) Canva PRO account ? - not EDU - building WEBSITES with the new feature
Alos interested to know i have Edu and its not showing
01-24-2022, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2022 07:01 PM by Chrome.)
RE: (REQ) Canva PRO account ? - not EDU - building WEBSITES with the new feature
I have EDU and I have a website on my Canva. So probably it depends on the country you are at or I'm randomly lucky.

UPDATE: I just figured out I cant publish it as a website. So it's a bit handicapped....
01-26-2022, 03:28 AM
There are Fiverr vendors who will sell you lifetime Pro access for $5. Even if it doesn't last a lifetime, if you get a month out of it it'll still be cheaper than buying it from Canva!
01-29-2022, 09:41 PM
(01-26-2022 03:28 AM)Bobhenry Wrote:  There are Fiverr vendors who will sell you lifetime Pro access for $5. Even if it doesn't last a lifetime, if you get a month out of it it'll still be cheaper than buying it from Canva!

Thank you, the Idea is good.
But not for me, It has to be really lifetime because I will make digital Designs and sell them on Etsy or others. And for this I must have an account with my Designs in it. I can not download EMPTY designs and design after that with Photoshop, too much work.

Your Idea is good, maybe for others. Reps added thank you. Thanks
73.gif

01-29-2022, 09:42 PM
(01-24-2022 06:48 PM)Chrome Wrote:  I have EDU and I have a website on my Canva. So probably it depends on the country you are at or I'm randomly lucky.

UPDATE: I just figured out I cant publish it as a website. So it's a bit handicapped....

Yes, but you must wait, it will come later.

31.gif