13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-09-2021, 05:54 AM
[REQ] CRACK NovelCre@tor 5.0
Okay... A little explanation. This program is called NovelCreator. The owner of the program no longer sells it. It's been taken off the market. This is the last version of the software and it's a trial version.

I've tried everything I know of (which ain't much) to crack the software... I've even tried manually editing my registry keys so I could reinstall the trial version. Nothing I do works. As soon as I install the program again? It says my trial is expired.

Yes, I've tried all the usual uninstall programs out there. Revo. IObit. A couple more. None of these uninstall programs seem to be able to delete whatever information is stored wherever on my computer in order for me to start the trial over again.

I've even tried these other programs...

TrashReg
UniExtract
Trash Registry Keys Finder

To try to crack the software myself... I tried numerous methods. I'm best with OllyDbg but still no luck!

Hell... I even tried emailing the owner of the program and asked if I could purchase a Activation Code. He said NOPE! LOL.

I've deleted every instance of NovelCreator with 'regedit' along with manually deleting keys with Notepad++.

Nothing's working for me and I can't help but think it's something simple but I'm just not able to get my head around it.

I even tried using programs that try to FOOL the software into thinking the trial hasn't expired yet:

Time Stopper and RunAsDate

Nothing worked.

So if anyone could manage to crack this for us here on BBHF? I'd be immensely grateful and MANY reps are coming your way.

In case you've never heard of NovelCreator? Here's a video of what it is and does:

Here's the original TRIAL software download:
Code:
https://www9.zippyshare.com/v/j5qF54Aa/file.html

It's a RAR file with the usual password.

VIRUSTOTAL:
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/72606100dc785ddb5eea5296af66922b8893bad49b85aba2f298a7692d8127df?nocache=1

*NOTE: This is the Windows PC version.

Thanks!
jack

38.gif