73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-15-2011, 09:27 PM
[REQ] CPAlead Complete - wFacebook Viral Share
I will request again for another private cpalead marketplace stuffs.
Thanks again in advance. Smile

CPAlead Marketplace Sales page:
Code:
http://www.cpalead.com/dashboard/marketplace.php?ad_id=701
[Image: show_image.php?image_id=403]
**Updated July 29th 2011**

**Update - Now your users will be presented a Facebook Viral Share button that they "must share" before moving on to your CPALead Gateway!**

"Are Your Sending Traffic Directly to Your CPAlead Widget and Not Getting Conversions?"

Be Prepared, This Feature-Packed Script put a whole new twist on your CPALead campaigns!

So your sending traffic to your site or CPAlead widget hoping they do an offer or make a purchase! Right? What happens if they leave your site? You never see them again!!

Get ready to change all of this with our powerful script!

You've probably heard the saying, "The money is in the list", and it's 100% true. Without a list, you'll either have to use free resources that are overwhelmed with similar offers that don't get read, or dig deep into your pockets to pay hand over fist to market your opportunities...

Do either of those timely and costly options appeal to you? Probably not right?

We can understand just how frustrating and time-consuming it can be to build your own responsive list. Especially if you add the cost of a paid auto responder service to your overheads... You might pay for advertising that works, but what about your web page? Is it converting your prospects to customers?

Here's what we are going to do instead of sending traffic directly to your CPAlead widget page:

* Send Traffic to your optin page, collect their email address before sending them to your download! (you probably saying something like "cpalead allows me to collect an email address.) Please read on!

* Before allowing your user to download your file, we present them to a OTO. If the user rejects your OTO they simply get brought to your download page blocked by your CPALead widget!

* Here comes the power in the script! You now have the users email and can immediately start sending then emails that you have setup inside of our auto responder! (included in the script)

* The viral part is, your subscribers can refer other people to your web site and keep 100% profit from the OTO sales. The money is paid directly to their Paypal accounts. So there is minimal administrative and accounting work on your part. Now you might ask why we would give 100% profit to your affiliates? It's really simple! If you don't know this key point I will let your know now, "the money is in the list". Your having other people build a list of subscribers for you!

* When you setup the script it automatically place a Facbook like button right on your home page! You don't need to do anything extra, the script sets this up for you!

* You also have 2 exit pops, one on the home page and one on the download page. This way we can make some additional money if people try to leave without doing any action and also if they do decide to optin. Talk about 2 birds with one stone!

Stop Letting Your Traffic Disappear Without Getting Conversions!

Let's recap your ways to make money with this script:

1. With your CPAlead Gateway (optional)
2. With Your OTO. (one time offer)
3. Exit Pops
4. With your follow up emails via your auto responder
5. Advertising banner system inside the script.
6. Advertisements in your responder emails that can be turned on and off.
7. Get referrals to your CPAlead account with our built in link in the footer. Simple add your CPAlead referral # in the admin panel!
8. Make referral sales with the built in Get on My List Affiliate link when someone purchases our OTO (our script)!

Truly a viral goldmine at your fingertips!

Now you decide, do you want just one way to make money by sending traffic to your CPAlead widget or use our script and harness countless ways to bring in endless streams of cash!

Try out the demo. Make sure you start from the user end becasue if you login as an admin first you will see the script with admin options and won't fully understand. You will even get a free download of my ebook CPA-Hijack!

Script front end demo:
http://>>>[[[Reported by Members as URL Shortener! Post the actual link!]]]<<</CPA-Hijack (user experience)
Please don't say something to me like "why should i opt in to see how the script works.) Because how else will you know how the script works.

Then check out the admin demo
Admin demo: http://cpaleadcomplete.com/demo/admin

login: admin
password: admin

16.gif