15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-23-2024, 04:21 AM
[REQ] Buy One Instead
Code:
Why Buy A Cash Flowing One Instead...
Are you a 9-5 Employee looking to become an entrepreneur but not sure what business to start?

Starting a business is hard, with statistics most new businesses never make it past the 5-year mark. We will show you how to buy an existing one in just 14 days that's already generating $5,000 - 10,000 a month net. So you can enjoy the longevity of an established business even if you're a complete newbie.

If you've been yearning to become your own boss or just generate some extra income on the side. I'm going to show you how these BORING businesses create tons of cash flow and generate an extra $10,000 a month. Allowing you to dive deeper into financial liberation with our step-by-step program that reveals how to smartly become a car wash or laundromat owner – skip the bank, skip the risk.

Now you may be wondering why would a business owner who's making thousands of dollars hand over their business to a rookie like me. That was the same thought I had when I was 22 asking my mentor who would ever give me a chance to become a new car wash owner. That day I learned that 10,000 baby boomers are retiring every single day. 8-10% of them own a small business. Many of them don't have kids or grandkids who are interested in taking over the family business.

Which means OPPORTUNITY for you.
Why Car Washes and Laundromats Are The Ticket
To Finally Taking Control Of Your Future and Becoming
The Business Owner/ Entrepreneur You've Always Wanted To Be

Profitable With High ROI*
Self-serve car washes and laundromats are cash-generating powerhouses with solid profit margins. Bringing in around $10k+ a month profit. Thanks to the lower operating costs associated with automated processes, the Return on Investment (ROI) for self-serve car wash businesses is typically very attractive. It's a business model that efficiently turns water and soap into cash, day in, and day out.

Resilient To Economic Shifts
One of the top features of owning a self-serve car wash is its resistance to economic downturns. People need to clean their cars, regardless of the economy's state. This robustness makes it a dependable business option even in uncertain times, bringing you the stability every entrepreneur craves.

Low Maintenance And Hands-Off Operation
Self-serve car wash and laundromat businesses are largely automated. Your customers will do the work, while you enjoy the benefits. Forget about the headaches of labor management and personnel issues. This is a business you can manage in your spare time, or even run as a side venture. Plus, with advances in technology, many aspects of the business can be remotely managed, meaning less on-site presence for you.

Positive Environmental Impact
A self-serve car wash is more than just a smart business move – it's also a green one. These facilities typically use significantly less water than home washing and contain and treat the wastewater, making them a much better choice for the environment. Show your commitment to sustainability and you'll not only meet regulations but also attract environmentally-conscious consumers.
Starting Small? No Problem.
We will show you how to buy them from un wanted owners using our owner-finance method. This way you won’t have to use a lot of your own capital or go to the banks begging for a big loan. The self-serve car wash business is highly scalable. Begin with a single location, and when you're ready, expand to multiple locations. As your business grows, so too can your income stream, and all with a similar hands-off approach.

Code:
https://www.buyoneinstead.com/ecourse

26.gif