54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-12-2016, 04:56 AM
RE: [REQ] Blitz Writing Training Package
My best guess is that is Voice Recogition software. There have s
een several WSOs written about that, and that was the BIG SECRET. Many of them think that having the ability to type fast or dictate fast is all you need. But truely, to write articles you have to research fast and think fast before typing comes into play.
02-12-2016, 05:01 AM
Pinktinker, hilarious! ContentFerret, thanks for that... not sure but could be... Voice recognition software- If you need one, google/drive doc has a free one ... JLoser, that is a ton of articles written each week...Thanks for your insight and for looking out guys. :)
02-12-2016, 09:01 AM
This was just sent out...

Code:
If you have tried to get on the content webinar, I apologize profusely.

We've been hit by multiple connection issues. Both Amin and Michael had their internet drop out just as we started - normally it's my mountain connection that's the problem - but I connected just fine this week.

Then we've discovered there is an issue with Gotowebinar not allowing you  to join us.

The only sensible thing we can do is reschedule this webinar. That's the bad news and I apologize again because we hate to do this to you.

The good news is it means we will add in some extra special bonuses to make it up to you.

We're going to get the technical issues fully fixed and get the new bonuses sorted out for you. We'll email everyone who already paid to join the webinar with a new link for the rescheduled webinar within the next couple of days.

Because of the problem, we're also going to extend the early bird $50 discount. So if you weren't able to take advantage already, you will get a second chance to do so.

When technical issues occur, sometimes they can be fixed quickly, sometimes not. Unfortunately on this occasion it's not possible to do it quickly and we're all extremely sorry to have to do this.

But we will make it up to everyone who already purchased!

And to everyone else, we'll extend the early bird coupon. We'll email tomorrow with more details.
02-12-2016, 11:40 AM
this would be great...
02-12-2016, 02:00 PM
Would definitely love to get my hands on this and improve my productivity.
60.gif
02-12-2016, 10:17 PM
Did the webinar take place already?
02-13-2016, 03:06 PM
(02-12-2016 10:17 PM)Smoker2 Wrote:  Did the webinar take place already?

No. No word from Jon Ledger after 2 days now. Very weird.
02-14-2016, 04:00 AM
Here is the SAME author's previous WSO on writing
articles:

warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/223657-15-minute-article-system-learn-how-write-quality-articles-15-minutes-less.html
02-20-2016, 02:03 PM
It's up now for $97... i'd be open to a group buy for this just to see what most is about..
02-20-2016, 02:12 PM
Course is up over here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...Jon-Ledger
43.gif

79.gif