32.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-09-2024, 06:06 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2024 03:39 PM by nozerodays.)
[REQ] BEYOND BULLETPROOF 2024 - Evy Poumpouras
https://beyondbulletproof.net/|

[Image: evy+banners+%288%29.png?format=1500w]

WHY GO BEYOND BULLETPROOF?

Want a high performance lifestyle? Ready to excel and uplevel your game? If your answer is yes, I designed the Beyond Bulletproof subscription series for you. When you join me you’ll be part of a truly unique experience.

My live monthly mastery classes will show you the steps to elevate your mindset, increase your emotional intelligence, enhance your confidence and resilience, and redefine how you show up in the world.

You’ll learn how to gain more confidence and mental toughness, deal with high conflict people, manage difficult situations, and overcome fear.

I’ll teach you top tier communication strategies, including how to use your body language and words to tip any situation in your favor.

These are but a few of the lessons I’ll be teaching that will help you advance your professional development, personal relationships, and overall quality of life.

These classes are for you if you’re ready to embrace courage and perseverance. They’re for you if you know that living a life of excellence is more than just intention, it’s a series of choices that you make every day. It’s the habits you cultivate and continue to practice in the face of resistance. It’s never giving up. This is truly about self mastery.

Get ready to own your existence.

26.gif