37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-19-2023, 07:30 AM
REQ - Ben Settle Markauteur
This one seems like an extremly good one! If somebody has it, don’t hold it back please??

Salespage: https://www.emailplayers.com/design/

A description from his email:

“…Over the years, I’ve helped certain people cook up million dollar product names.

Like, for example, my pal Ray Higdon with his bestselling “3-Minute Expert” program that my ego would like to believe helped it nab at least some of its mega sales, which he suggested as such when introducing me to speak at his branding event a few years ago.

After that some of his friends asked for my help with naming products.

Like my pal Mark Harbert who came to me again after I helped name one of his best-sellers:

“…how can I hire you to help me with another title? lol. You made me a lot of money for free last time. My last course which you named ‘The No-Fear Video Marketing System’ was awesome.”

To this day, people sometimes ask me for help with product naming.

And because I don’t like to do consulting… I decided to explain the 3 “big secrets” I use for doing product names in my book “Markauteur” — which is about how to grow a feening horde of customers and fans inside a visual and design marketing universe they love to buy from and hate to leave.

But, one may ask:

“What does product naming have to do with design?”

The answer:

Everything.

In my way of thinking the product name is the verbal part of the design.

And the design is the visual part of the product name.

Also in my way of thinking:

The combo of words in a product name should create a visceral “gut” reaction… which should create an emotion… which should reflect an attitude, value, and, most important of all an identification with you, your brand, your business, and your business’ “World” - where someone thinks “that’s for me!” just by reading those words and looking at that design.

That’s a lot of work for a mere 1, or 2, or 3, or 4 words.

And if you do it right you don’t necessarily even need the “best” product.

You don’t necessarily have to sell your offer at the “best” price, either.

(A lower price might even hurt you)

And you don’t even have to necessarily be in the top 10 of “best” choices to buy from or hire.

Because if you build your product names and designs correctly you can create an atmosphere where the lead, customer, buyer, fan, client, or whoever it is identifies themselves, their purchases, and even their very lives with you, your product, your business, and, yes… your World.

Go back to Think and Grow Rich if you need proof of this.

And it’s something certain, very savvy creators have known for decades.

I suspect the internet has simply made people lazy and it's become almost a lost art.

Which brings me back to my book on sale this weekend:

“Markauteur.”

I spend a lot of time in this book showing how to potentially come up with product names that get people to want to buy what you’re selling just because it “gets” them in the gut, along with that product’s design, and the World you build.

Ain’t none of it theory either.

I’ve been using these methods for some 22 years.

Especially after studying how the late Stan Lee would name his fictional characters and even countries (grown ass men and women still literally look for Black Panther’s Wakanda and Dr. Doom’s Latveria on a map…), as well as a blatantly “sexist” method Alfred Hitchcock used to name some of his highest-grossing films, and an incredibly powerful tip about this the late advertising genius Leo Burnett taught his own in-house writers and designers.

If you don't get how powerful a product or service name can be then this book ain't for you…”
11-19-2023, 08:54 PM
RE: REQ - Ben Settle Markauteur
Rep added for anyone who gets it

42.gif