16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-23-2013, 05:27 AM
{REQ} Agriya Products
Hi,

I would like to complete my collection of latest Agriya products.

I would like for everyone who has latest versions of Agriya Scripts retail or nulled to post here or contact me in person. I do not want to buy them but will reward you generously for your sharing.

So if you have Agriya scripts please let me know.

I need mostly:

Burrow v2.0b3

Getlancer v2.0b2

Markeplace-Qoute v1.0b3
12-23-2013, 05:38 AM
RE:
hi scorpiolazy,d you have agriya groupon clone,if its yes,please shared

thank you in advance
12-23-2013, 07:10 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2013 07:12 AM by nilshinde.)
RE:
If you have Agriya SFPlatform latest, could you please share?

Thanks!
12-23-2013, 08:05 AM
RE: {REQ} Agriya Products
(12-23-2013 05:27 AM)scorpiolazy Wrote:  Hi,

I would like to complete my collection of latest Agriya products.

I would like for everyone who has latest versions of Agriya Scripts retail or nulled to post here or contact me in person. I do not want to buy them but will reward you generously for your sharing.

So if you have Agriya scripts please let me know.

I need mostly:

Burrow v2.0b3

Getlancer v2.0b2

Markeplace-Qoute v1.0b3
And i will even give you my pin number !
12-23-2013, 08:40 AM
RE:
Please share what you have so that everyone can benefit.
63.gif
12-23-2013, 09:10 AM
RE:
Does anyone have what I was looking first?
12-23-2013, 01:13 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2013 01:16 PM by Liquid™.)
RE:
(12-23-2013 09:10 AM)scorpiolazy Wrote:  Does anyone have what I was looking first?

What if no one has got it? Then you're gonna share your stuff anyway? Don't expect anyone to tell what they have then :p

Btw, if you trade here, make sure they send first and check everything. This forum is full of scammer noobs, and most users are kids below the age of 17 straight out of puberty.

Also if I were you, I wouldn't release anything here. Every day people try to trick newcomers to share their scripts for free by using the same old cliché 'Lets make this a sharing community' and 'Why u no release it? now we are mad cuz we share lot' and bullshit like that. Don't fall for it :-)

The truth is, BBHF's scripts section is more like a place people go to just to post Codecanyon scripts and other random stuff (eg. outdated scripts, non-working scripts, scripts leeched from other websites etc), to make it look like an active, sharing and friendly community where we all live in harmony, hoping that people - oddly enough - Suddenly feel an urge to share their valuable stuff free of charge.

So, my advice is to keep your stuff close to you and demand that they send first to you, otherwise don't trade with them. You don't get anything out of sharing here. People just leech and think "Woohohooooo nice catch! Fucking free of charge.. What a dumbass, haha".
12-23-2013, 01:30 PM
RE:
(12-23-2013 01:13 PM)Liquid™ Wrote:  
(12-23-2013 09:10 AM)scorpiolazy Wrote:  Does anyone have what I was looking first?

What if no one has got it? Then you're gonna share your stuff anyway? Don't expect anyone to tell what they have then :p

Btw, if you trade here, make sure they send first and check everything. This forum is full of scammer noobs, and most users are kids below the age of 17 straight out of puberty.

Also if I were you, I wouldn't release anything here. Every day people try to trick newcomers to share their scripts for free by using the same old cliché 'Lets make this a sharing community' and 'Why u no release it? now we are mad cuz we share lot' and bullshit like that. Don't fall for it :-)

The truth is, BBHF's scripts section is more like a place people go to just to post Codecanyon scripts and other random stuff (eg. outdated scripts, non-working scripts, scripts leeched from other websites etc), to make it look like an active, sharing and friendly community where we all live in harmony, hoping that people - oddly enough - Suddenly feel an urge to share their valuable stuff free of charge.

So, my advice is to keep your stuff close to you and demand that they send first to you, otherwise don't trade with them. You don't get anything out of sharing here. People just leech and think "Woohohooooo nice catch! F****** free of charge.. What a dumbass, haha".
You seem tat you might have few scripts. Can you PM list ?

47.gif