45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-06-2013, 12:23 AM
[REQ] $150+/Day Without Spending A DIME!
sales page
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...gle.html#1

That looks very brilliant! share please.

Thanks in Advance Smile
05-06-2013, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 03:33 PM by AmrTarekSniper.)
RE:
A lot of rave reviews in this! This WSO is brilliant. The first launch of this WSO was very good and this is looks a lot more better

Affiliate Freebies Part 2

===================

Learn How I Bank $150+/Day With Affiliate Marketing Without Spending A Single Dime

Every Penny I Make is Pure Profit and Yours Can Be Too!

"You have to spend money to make money"
FALSE!

Sure, you can spend money and make money. In fact, to make the BIG bucks, you do need to spend some money. But I'm talking about $150+ days here.

$150/Day in the IM world seems daunting and unreachable. That's because everyone makes it sound like a FORTUNE. Is it though? Think about it... Is $150 really a lot of money? No, it's not. It's average at best.

So why should it be hard to make $150 online? Well, it's not. You just don't have a solid plan to get you there. That's where I come in!

I helped 100's of newbies make $$ online with
'Affiliate Freebies Part 1'

... And Part 2 is even better and more consistent!

So what exactly am I getting when I purchase Affiliate Freebies Part 2?

1. With AF2, I will show you how to start raking in affiliate commissions without forcing you to spend any money at all.
No Website Needed
No Domain Needed
No Autoresponder Needed
Nothing Is Needed By You Except An Internet Connection!

2. You can promote any type of product or offer with this method.
Digital Products from Clickbank, JVZoo, etc.
Physical Products from Amazong, Commission Junction, etc.
Websites that you currently have. e.g. Review Sites, Adsense Blogs, etc.
CPA Offers

3. Upon purchase, you will receive:
A 12 page .pdf that outlines this method step by step with images and screenshots to follow along with.
A video (.mp4) going over the exact same method that is laid out in the .pdf, just for those people who would rather watch and listen instead of read.
A .txt file with a list of samples that I have created using this method so you can actually see the method itself in action.

4. You also receive 100% support from us upon purchase via:
Email: legitsells [at] gmail
Try not to rely on the PM here at WF as we don't check that as often.

Here are what other Warriors are saying so far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrm1969
Man, 2 hours ago a made my video and now it is ranked on No 1 on google!!!! Awesome!!
The sky is the limit!!!

Thanks Kory

Update: 3 videos ranked in No 1 on Google.
Thanks!!! 13 Minutes to Rank!!! Simply Amazing!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernstorm
Kory gave excellent customer support and he was very patient with me - there were nothing less than 30 mails sent back and forth!

I worked hard and decided to go for a very competitive niche and keywords and after a couple of hours, my video was on YouTube. And believe it or not, in less than one minute, I was right there in SPOT NUMBER ONE right on top of page one in Google.

I made a joke with Kory, telling him I should now create a WSO, teaching people the art of niche and keyword research - what do you think?

It's powerful to be right on top of page one in less than a minute - imagine what will happen to my bank account if I create 100 such videos!

Thank you Kory for your support, highly appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrm1969
Hey Guys!! With This Method You will Rank Super Fast. Period. Just try it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johntan17
My review:

There is a main pdf and video file included in the product. TeamLegit shows you how to rank videos from youtubes to the first page of google in 3 simple steps - keywords, products and making videos. Does this work? Yes. I know it because this was one of the easiest method that I use to make money online when I first started out. This is a numbers game. The more video you make, the more money you earn. You probably need to take some time to make more videos before you can earn $150 per day on autopilot but it is not that hard.

Do note that this product is suitable for newbies but not intermediate or advance marketers.
Here are a few customers who were very happy with AF1:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzho
... I made a profit of $7 from the affiliate commission. I thought that it was just pure "luck". But today, I made another profit of $7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulSch
Gave this a fairly half hearted try and made $45.74 on my first attempt, so I tried harder and have now made a lot more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tu12081984
I got 4 sales after made 5 sites with this method, yes 4 sales in row 4 days, not bad when start. Thanks you so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by msritter
..I created 3 campaigns, and I have already made a sale...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudmat
....already made $9.07 for me.. sent straight to.my paypal account! I've already covered the investment for this method.
You can read the rest HERE.

Okay, so lets not waste anymore time.
12 Page .pdf
1 Video (.mp4)
Live Samples of Method in Action
05-06-2013, 09:59 PM
RE:
Here you go my little leechers! Enjoy and leave +Rep Smile

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Get-...-on-Google
05-07-2013, 12:00 AM
RE:
Thank You Wrightboy. appreciate it :)